S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yikes, so glad I'm out of the collecting game (after being royally screwed from a local Aussie fraud company like many others and losing interest in Star Wars/ D.C) - I do have one exception though - the only character I want anything to do with right now is Thanos!

Wish Hot Toys/ Sideshow will hurry up and release the 1/6 or 1/4 premium format for MCU Thanos so I'd stop eyeing off that SHF Thanos. The flat paint with that golden gauntlet are such a beautiful contrast and the articulation looks like it will blow any other 1/12 scale offerings out of the water.

Do you guys think he is any chance to sell out and become harder to find later on? Or will they make so many of him that he's bound to end up on Amazon discounted?

Local Aussie fraud company? Not Premium Collectables by any chance?

Local Aussie fraud company? Not Premium Collectables by any chance?

That's the one. Thankfully that saga is past me now (was able to successfully receive all the money that was stuck in limbo via charge backs once that ****** decided he didn't need to fulfil orders any longer) however no longer have a desire to collect other than a few 1:1 choice movie replicas and all things Thanos.

To anybody that has considered purchasing from them - don't.

Yeah, had a dealing with them awhile back. Never again.

I can see how they'd rope the unsuspecting in, though. I just checked the site and they've got Figuarts Thanos listed for $50au. For anyone outside Australia, it's going to cost me about $80AU BEFORE shipping from Amiami for the Mad Titan.

Seriously shocked they're still in business...

What do you think about the new captain america from SHF?
Does it really have no shield accessories? @.@

I still consider to buy captain America.
Until now, I still like captain america shf from civil war version.

There's always an embargo on movie contents, especially with Iron-Spider's claws.

Different companies has different types of license signed, so it really depends.

He might come with a shield but maybe a new release after the movie? No one really knows until the movie.

I would be surprised if they did not include the kind of wakandan claw-type shields.

I would be surprised if they did not include the kind of wakandan claw-type shields.

I think he'll definitely come with those.

I actually think Cap will get his shield back towards the end of the movie, Stark will likely give it to him.

If you have the Figuarts AOU or Civil War Cap, you can give him that shield as well.

The product info says that it comes with another set of hands, most likely gripping, and "option parts", most likely the shields. Spidey also comes with "option parts," whatever those may *cough*arms*cough* may be.

There must be some sort of embargo on these accessories for some reason. Probably why Thor wasn't in the initial batch of reveals too. Does he grow an eye or not? Who the **** knows anymore, lol.

SHF21.jpg

shf21A05.jpg

shf21F1.jpg

SHF22.jpg

SHF23.jpg

SHF24.jpg

Has there been any update on when we meet got see mark 1?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ryan Penagos from Marvel had Tamashii remove the glass and harsh lighting from the SHF Avengers display to get probably the best look of SHF cap from C2E2 so far.

https://twitter.com/agentm/status/983014179731894273?s=21

He has pics of the other characters in his twitter feed.

Thanks for sharing! Well, Cap's headsculpt is far from perfect but that'll do for me. At this scale and in this format, I'm not buying these figures for likeness anyway.

Looks like Antman from "Antman and The Wasp" is coming out in August.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Ryan Penagos from Marvel had Tamashii remove the glass and harsh lighting from the SHF Avengers display to get probably the best look of SHF cap from C2E2 so far.

https://twitter.com/agentm/status/983014179731894273?s=21

He has pics of the other characters in his twitter feed.

It still looks bad, I thought they have improved the face printing after Star-lord. Man, Star-Lord and Tony Stark looks incredible in hand.

Back