S.H. Figuarts General

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they make Bane, I'll go balls to the walls with this line and get everything. [emoji14]anic:
Yea one of the reps said if broly did well bane would be this lines big guy and well broly did great, so we should expect him. I say if they make the roster from the game they'll all sell well. I'm down for this line all the way.

Yea one of the reps said if broly did well bane would be this lines big guy and well broly did great, so we should expect him. I say if they make the roster from the game they'll all sell well. I'm down for this line all the way.

Yeah, I'm happy Broly did well (i picked him up myself). Not just for the benefit of the DBZ line but other lines as well. This was a line i'm interested in, but have tried to not dive into. However, I always said to myself: "if they make Bane, I'll get him". Of course if I get Bane, I'll want batman...and if I get Batman...I'll want Joker...then Harley and so on and so forth. :lol so if they make Bane.,I'm in it to win it :lecture

....oh...and Sinestro...please make Sinestro :pray:

Yeah, I'm happy Broly did well (i picked him up myself). Not just for the benefit of the DBZ line but other lines as well. This was a line i'm interested in, but have tried to not dive into. However, I always said to myself: "if they make Bane, I'll get him". Of course if I get Bane, I'll want batman...and if I get Batman...I'll want Joker...then Harley and so on and so forth. :lol so if they make Bane.,I'm in it to win it :lecture

....oh...and Sinestro...please make Sinestro [emoji14]ray:
Lol yea broly is one bad ass fig, love it. But yea don't know if u read the comics but u def should.

Yea the mentioned making Bane, deathstroke is a straight given since he's popularity has gone up so we'll see him for sure. Look up injustice, injustice year 2 and 3 comics. It'll blow ur mind the direction they took

Nice. There was that NYCC poll that they're going off of for the future ones. Bane and Deathsrtoke are 2 of my most wanted. I looked up the Injustice Year 2 comic on Amazon and I'll probably check it soon.

Nice. There was that NYCC poll that they're going off of for the future ones. Bane and Deathsrtoke are 2 of my most wanted. I looked up the Injustice Year 2 comic on Amazon and I'll probably check it soon.
Yea they were on the poll at sdcc so def a shoe in. N yea Star reg injustice then year 2 then 3

S.H. Figuarts Luke Skywalker coming soon!

Bandai-S_H_-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Luke.jpg
Bandai-S_H_-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Luke-1.jpg
Bandai-S_H_-Figuarts-Star-Wars-Luke-Skywalker-Jedi-Luke-3.jpg

I definitely will be getting the Star Wars figures. Part of me was hoping they'd do them Anime style like the old Manga that used to be around.

swmrj4p3.jpg

Luke looks great but I'm surprised they went straight to Return of the Jedi.

As for Injustice, I'm all in. I can't wait to get the main seven Justice League members. (Martian Manhunter, not Cybrog.)

Luke looks great but I'm surprised they went straight to Return of the Jedi.

As for Injustice, I'm all in. I can't wait to get the main seven Justice League members. (Martian Manhunter, not Cybrog.)

They showed the prototypes of A New Hope Luke Skywalker and Han Solo at another event.

Whether ANH Luke comes out before Jedi Knight Luke, I don't know...

They showed the prototypes of A New Hope Luke Skywalker and Han Solo at another event.

Whether ANH Luke comes out before Jedi Knight Luke, I don't know...

Oh okay, I believe I saw those prototypes then.

If they do make an Empire Strikes Back Luke, I hope they include this face...

Luke-Skywalker-says-no-in-The-Empire-Strikes-Back.jpg

Would anybody happen to know if Harley Quinn will come with a torso articulation? Even if it were limited.

There should be a joint cut right below the breast line. It doesn't look like she has one at the waist though. Probably to keep the...panty straps in tact :lol

That's what I was thinking. Right above where her shirt ends. Gotta keep them panty straps intact. ...When did she become so sexualized; Injustice or New 52?

She always had some sort of sexual streak in her, she had a few sexy costumes in Batman: The Animated Series sometimes, like her nightie when she was asking Joker to 'rev his Harley' :lol it's just far more pronounced now

Back