S.A.F.S. Maschinen Krieger (Watermelon Bomber)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pcleemake

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi everyone, Here is the my second S.A.F.S Maschinen Krieger custom figure that I made and I called it the "Watermelon Bomber" My first attempt on the custom S.A.F.S figure was about 4 years ago so I thought it was time to make another one.

In any case, Sorry if there are too many photos. The SAFS machine is pretty much fully customized. When the back gunner stood vertically, the whole thing is about 70 cm in height. This project took about 3 weeks to finish including the background, figure and custom box.

As always, hope you will like it. ;)

Last edited:
Here are some detail shot. Since there are too many photos, I have combined some of them together.

Last edited:
Holy heck, PC. Amazing. Is it at all poseable? Did you see Dorgmal's new project? The detail and imagination are both just outstanding. On all your stuff so far, actually.

Beautiful job!!!. Were can I get one of those ? I've seen a few of those around and is picking my interest.

The original kit is a soft vinyl kit and is pretty hard to find these days as it was out of production long time ago.

I saw one selling on Yahoo Japan selling for 23000 yen which is about $300 USD. (I believe it usually sold for around 20000 yen) hope it help

there was a guy who used to make recasts of these in vinyl. very good casts as well. I have one and I got two of them for about $140 . This was about 3-4 years ago

Holy heck, PC. Amazing. Is it at all poseable? Did you see Dorgmal's new project? The detail and imagination are both just outstanding. On all your stuff so far, actually.

Yes, it is fully poseable (even all the fingers), but to be honest, due to the weight of the machine arms, the shoulder joint can't really lift up. The best it can do is probably around 30 degree. Yes, Dorgmal's project is looking very good. I am looking forward to see how the project will turn out. ;)

Back