RP's Room Update - Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting there... Just the masks to put up once the paint dries ;)
d0e2452abae4c6cae3a27f7a13fe33e8.jpg
eb2d3c4a5ff12c5e6ea81dc2e8477e80.jpg

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Looking great buddy. My friend has just got the pred 2 hand and disc... looks great switched on :)

Hope you guys enjoy the update ;)

The Wolf LSF comes out of the box on Friday... Yikes... It's my 30th!!!!!!! Damn!!!!! Lol
Predalien bust should be hear this week, fingers crossed :)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Hope you guys enjoy the update ;)

The Wolf LSF comes out of the box on Friday... Yikes... It's my 30th!!!!!!! Damn!!!!! Lol
Predalien bust should be hear this week, fingers crossed :)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Happy birthday mate :)

You have the lifesize pred alien coming?

Il get some pics for you. I did also add a little drool aswell . ended up taking alot of it away but left some. Its a ***** to work. I ended up hand painting the gloss on and it makes a massive difference imo.

Mate you will not believe how big this thing is lol.

Il get some pics for you. I did also add a little drool aswell . ended up taking alot of it away but left some. Its a ***** to work. I ended up hand painting the gloss on and it makes a massive difference imo.

Mate you will not believe how big this thing is lol.

Awesome bro! Can't wait to see the gloss you've added and the drool... Really interested in doing that to mine ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.

Awesome bro! Can't wait to see the gloss you've added and the drool... Really interested in doing that to mine ;)

.'. /_\ RP /_\ .'.[/QUOTAs amazing as this piece is, it needs to be more wet looking. I did try a gloss spray but it was crap. I ended up painting it on with a brush. I can get you the name of the gloss if you want to do it later on... here are some pics. the drool is tricky to apply and I ended up taking a lot of it off but left some there.
Also if you hand apply the coat, you don't have to mask the dome off.

Its well worth doing and if you gt some lighting around it, the light will really pick up where you have glossed the areas on the bust.

Back