Statue Rogue One K-2SO Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldnt agree more... this is one of the most deadest discussions about SW PF here on the board since a long time. Pretty sad but it takes out the excitement to collect for me kind of to be honest as well ( not that I have much space left anyways :lol )

Hopefully they're saving a lot for next month, this line needs a jump and I haven't seen anything SSC has offered excite me since Jango PF.

Hard for me to get over how bad their Han and Luke are.

Hopefully they're saving a lot for next month, this line needs a jump and I haven't seen anything SSC has offered excite me since Jango PF.

Hard for me to get over how bad their Han and Luke are.

Couldn't agree more with you on this comment. Hopefully good things to come. I haven't purchased anything sideshow of late, so decided to but the XM Studios Fett, Maul and Luke.

Defiantly a cool looking statue just not $700 cool...

I'm going to hope this goes for a lot less on Ebay later down the road but given the low Edition Size it's a bit of a gamble.

Defiantly a cool looking statue just not $700 cool...

I'm going to hope this goes for a lot less on Ebay later down the road but given the low Edition Size it's a bit of a gamble.

I am in the same boat. I am willing to roll the dice as it's not a must have for me. I would like to see it next to my Jyn PF on the shelf though...

Couldn't agree more with you on this comment. Hopefully good things to come. I haven't purchased anything sideshow of late, so decided to but the XM Studios Fett, Maul and Luke.

I think a certain Jedi Master who favors the High Ground would put a bit of a jump in the fan-base.

no gamble at all in my opinion. especially considering ADs will have him sitting in stock. deals to be had for sure.

SSC sure doesn't seem to be in a hurry to produce any additional PF's from new SW movies. When RO came out in theaters they had Jyn, Death Trooper and K-2 all lined up but they've previewed nothing from TLJ or Solo.

SSC sure doesn't seem to be in a hurry to produce any additional PF's from new SW movies. When RO came out in theaters they had Jyn, Death Trooper and K-2 all lined up but they've previewed nothing from TLJ or Solo.

They know the money is with the original trilogy.

I really wish they would make a Yavin medal ceremony Leia. I think that would be a top seller as long as the likeness was good.

They know the money is with the original trilogy.

Little do they realize though that a lot of PT characters would be big sellers.

A ROTS Kenobi would sell out..unless they screw it up like they did with Bespin Han and Luke.

mace windu will be quite coveted. especially with a nice light up feature. but my top wants are the remainder OT troops. Still no atat driver or tie pilot after all these bloody years...

ebay coupon? Thgat's a great score-congrats!

I'm not normally in camp that likes to make displays of multiple statues all together. In this case though, I think it would be cool to have a K-2S0 to pose behind the Jyn PF.

I felt the same way with the HT figure(s) of Jyn. Didn't have any interest in him until I realized what he would add to a Jyn display.

ebay coupon? Thgat's a great score-congrats!

I'm not normally in camp that likes to make displays of multiple statues all together. In this case though, I think it would be cool to have a K-2S0 to pose behind the Jyn PF.

I felt the same way with the HT figure(s) of Jyn. Didn't have any interest in him until I realized what he would add to a Jyn display.

yeah, it was already cheap and then I used a 15% ebay coupon on top. My hope is that folks reading this decide to NOT pre-order anything from SS. You will find it for less in the aftermarket every time...including exclusives...the only exception I can think of is the thanos exclusive...but that is an outlier.

yeah, it was already cheap and then I used a 15% ebay coupon on top. My hope is that folks reading this decide to NOT pre-order anything from SS. You will find it for less in the aftermarket every time...including exclusives...the only exception I can think of is the thanos exclusive...but that is an outlier.

Only reason I still order directly from sideshow is I get some reward credit, and in case something broken (e.g. lightsaber) etc, they send you replacement parts. Can't say that about an ebay sale.

The situation applies to all collectible industry, not only sideshow. These ebay coupons discounting 15% or 20% are disrupting these companies loyalty programs and promotions like free shipping. And on top of that the paypal credit with 6 installments without interest is making PO's a bad deal.

But if people dont PO there wont be collectibles on ebay. Someone getting K2SO for 25% the original price opens a precedent, i dont want to pay more, right?

The industry will need to adapt, lower ES, higher discount, lower margins or premiumization... We smart fellas may be shooting our feet, we'll see, but K2SO is overpriced so just dont buy from Sideshow without a discount.

Well I just paid this off locally, so I should hopefully receive this in hand in the next week or so.

Honestly I didn't really care about the price of this statue. Didn't even give it much thought until I saw pages of complaints on this thread.

Though given that this had no Exclusive, the price I paid locally after member discounts wasn't that bad. If I were to order direct from Sideshow I would've had to pay an additional 35% (or 48% after the 1st July since changes to Australian import taxes) to ship it to me.

Only reason I still order directly from sideshow is I get some reward credit, and in case something broken (e.g. lightsaber) etc, they send you replacement parts. Can't say that about an ebay sale.

You are fully covered by eBay if there is any damage. In fact, I would argue their protection plan is better than SS.

I just unboxed mine, and in general I'm happy with the piece.

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1829.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

Back