Statue Rogue Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neither are ready for me but I will order anyway! :yess:

Yeah at this point it's been creeping up. Soon I'll be paying SSC as much as I do for my mortgage bi-weekly on a monthly basis. I could get a new car but decide to expand my statue collection. lol

Yeah at this point it's been creeping up. Soon I'll be paying SSC as much as I do for my mortgage bi-weekly on a monthly basis. I could get a new car but decide to expand my statue collection. lol

As long as you can afford it and it's expendable income, it's all good! Is a great time to be a collector

Not my pics

2myth5c.jpg

3580wpi.jpg

j6he0o.jpg

2elz9tc.jpg

2e31mo4.jpg

Same exact face but with the 90's hairstyle. Was hoping for a different expression as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Same exact face but with the 90's hairstyle. Was hoping for a different expression as well.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

So was I.

And now honestly I'm not sure the difference is enough for me to order the Exclusive directly from Sideshow, especially if it costs me 35-55% more than what I would pay for the regular locally.

And I'm actually thinking that the regular head looks better. Which is odd as originally I really wanted the 90's style hair.

i hate the classic hairstyle ,, on the first pf as well,, just got the reg version then , i like this rogue among all the x men ladies shown so far, but might only get reg if it comes on free global shipping, this line isnt a must have for me,, too many other stuff i can spend money on ,,, like the p[rime 1 jetfire optimus for eg lol( i had plans to get Aspen Rogue Supergirl Doomsday,, which would have cost me somewhere around 3500$ s-4000$ shipped to India,, can get the Jetfire OPtimus instead of those 3 by spending a few more 100$ bills lol)

In any case, I like it!!

Its either the EX or the REG for me. And since the EX is not that much more, then I'm in for the EX.

Odd to keep the same face. But this damn thing is a beauty. Glad the ex is not a must for me so i can wait to see if more will be revealed before i dive in[emoji2]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Back