Rogue Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cancelled mine, it just never converted and even though I saw numerous peolple on here who got on the waitlist after me convert, so I just got sick of waiting and used that money on something I wanted more like Hot Toys the Dark Knight batman and bank robber joker. :)

Mine has shipped!!!
thmerged.png

I cancelled mine, it just never converted and even though I saw numerous peolple on here who got on the waitlist after me convert, so I just got sick of waiting and used that money on something I wanted more like Hot Toys the Dark Knight batman and bank robber joker. :)

did you ever get on the ex. WL?
mine converted after just over a week. which would let me believe that you could most likely get one still, since i'm sure that it will end up on second chance.

She's on second chance now, against all odds. Did you snag one, or did Hot Toys fatefully deplete your funds, Power?

Enjoy, she is an amazing piece...my wife doesn't like her face, but I think it is great. The detail on her base is great and I am surprise at how heavy she is. There is a pretty big seam where her glove hand connects to her arm.

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

Back