RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Zen Creations Sasuke looks lifeless. Thats a 100% skip for me. Would get the Threezero one for sure though.
Agree, those eyes do lack some life :lol The Sharingan eyes are a bit better, though.
saucegay.png

And I would get the Threezero one but I don't want that particular costume for Sasuke

jhdj7pzd8vc91.png

what we need is this Sasuke in 1/6 form:
sasuke-uchiha_naruto-shippuden_gallery_61e724a774996.jpg

Last edited:
Agree, those eyes do lack some life :lol The Sharingan eyes are a bit better, though.
View attachment 589938

And I would get the Threezero one but I don't want that particular costume for Sasuke

jhdj7pzd8vc91.png

what we need is this Sasuke in 1/6 form:
sasuke-uchiha_naruto-shippuden_gallery_61e724a774996.jpg
Medicom made that way back. To be fair tho during this point in shippuden sasuke had a lifeless blank stare on his face.

Hopefully rockettoys will make naruto and sasuke soon! zencreations is pretty disappointing

I'll get the Threezero Sasuke because I want Team 7 from the beginning of the series. Kakashi from Rockettoys will fit, just need Threezero Sakura now.

I also really want a Shikamaru from Rockettoys!

What are the chances Rockettoys will do Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara? I do not have any Naruto figures but thinking about it.

What are the chances Rockettoys will do Naruto, Sasuke, and Gaara? I do not have any Naruto figures but thinking about it.

Zencreations have released naruto and gaara, sasuke is up for preorder right now

however I would say its probably pretty likely honestly, rockettoys seemed to get quite a bit of buzz and I think if people are pleased with the quality etc. then its probable that they will continue the line and we will see these characters from them!

I owned the zencreations naruto and it was nice but didn’t capture the likeness imo, however if you have a look at the them and like them I would say go for them if you like the characters, because if rockettoys do make them its likely a year or two away

Zencreations have released naruto and gaara, sasuke is up for preorder right now

however I would say its probably pretty likely honestly, rockettoys seemed to get quite a bit of buzz and I think if people are pleased with the quality etc. then its probable that they will continue the line and we will see these characters from them!

I owned the zencreations naruto and it was nice but didn’t capture the likeness imo, however if you have a look at the them and like them I would say go for them if you like the characters, because if rockettoys do make them its likely a year or two away
I know but I am also not such a huge fan of Naruto from Zencreations and Sasuke does not look that great based on the preorder images. If I am willing to the way a year or two to get them, do you think it's worth waiting for them and for now just preordering Rocket Toys figures?

With the amount of 1/6 Naruto figures we have now (Threezero, Zen Creations, Medicom), I have a feeling that RocketToys will have a different take on it. Maybe a Sage mode form, or Kyuubi form Naruto. Or they might just make the best Naruto 1/6 figure ever because based on their prototypes, they seem to be the best out there. I've got a hunch we'll see Pain from them, and that'll be a dream come true!

With the amount of 1/6 Naruto figures we have now (Threezero, Zen Creations, Medicom), I have a feeling that RocketToys will have a different take on it. Maybe a Sage mode form, or Kyuubi form Naruto. Or they might just make the best Naruto 1/6 figure ever because based on their prototypes, they seem to be the best out there. I've got a hunch we'll see Pain from them, and that'll be a dream come true!
Mannnnn I wish they'd get back active on Twitter😭

I would gladly take Sage Naruto as I enjoy Naruto more the older he gets.

Last edited:
Sameee, but they promised Itachi for Q4 and I think the other two for Q1 next year so I'd imagine they're just hard at work right now 😁
Not only did they promise Itachi for Q4, from Sengoku Basara those two dudes as well! They will drop 3 releases till the end of the year.

(Man im excited for those Basara ones :D hlj.com has those listed as "Expected release date is October")

I would really hope for a Pain and many more of course :) Shisui would be awesome. But I guess more popular characters will be made. The main cast probably next. Who knows :)

ThreeZero has Naruto out and are working on Sasuke, Sakura, and Kakashi from the original Naruto so that takes care of your young Team 7.

We may see a version of Naruto in the next wave for RocketToys though. I can't imagine they would go too far down the line without eventually releasing one of him considering he's the main character.

I have a question regarding the Rocket Toys Naruto figures.

I am right to assume that they will be more "realistic" than what Threezero and Zen Creations are doing? Will they have skin texture and sculpted proper eyes, not decals?

I know that these are supposed to be anime figures and having no skin texture or being less realistic is kinda accurate but I do not collect other anime figures and I prefer as much realism in my figures, as possible. I owned a few Threezero figures such as Saitama from One Punch Man and I had to sell them due to how "toyish" they looked next to my Hot Toys/Asmus figures.

Thanks

Last edited:
I have a question regarding the Rocket Toys Naruto figures.

I am right to assume that they will be more "realistic" than what Threezero and Zen Creations are doing? Will they have skin texture and sculpted proper eyes, not decals?

I know that these are supposed to be anime figures and have no skin texture, sculpted eyes are kinda accurate. but I do not collect other anime figures and I prefer as much realism in my figures, as possible. I owned a few Threezero figures such as Saitama from One Punch Man and I had to sell them due to how "childish" they looked next to my Hot Toys/Asmus figures.

Thanks
Based on their prototypes, I would say yes, but we won't really know until they are released. They do share the same body as the figures from Gametoys, which do have some skin texture/realism to them, so I feel they would match that texture with their faces. But we won't know until Q4 when Itachi is released.

I would love for them to make Kaguya and the other Otsutsuki members

Attachments

• 59FD30CB-911C-4C0B-AE91-C0B7B4018860.jpeg
    59FD30CB-911C-4C0B-AE91-C0B7B4018860.jpeg
    264.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 6A96DD29-B6E8-4AC2-954F-0E3BAFBCEF8F.jpeg
    6A96DD29-B6E8-4AC2-954F-0E3BAFBCEF8F.jpeg
    67.6 KB · Views: 0
  • D2220127-74B3-45BE-BF72-6A2F087DCFBC.jpeg
    D2220127-74B3-45BE-BF72-6A2F087DCFBC.jpeg
    329.5 KB · Views: 0
Honestly not to sound toxic but hopefully they are not priority lol, worst part about the series by far

Back