RocketToys Naruto Shippuuden 1/6 Scale Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same, I tried to watch it too but unfortunately cannot get into it. For me, it's just too long of a series and I struggle to commit. If I was say maybe 25 years younger, I'd probably binge watch it all. My taste and tolerance have changed with age sadly. Still like the figures and plan to buy a few.

These are just getting more and more expensive but Madera does look super packed with accessories

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I've been going back and forth this past week about the pricing and if I can justify purchasing them. Then I thought that there's times where I spend almost $100 or more for a 1/12 action figure from Japan. Will spending 2 - 3x more be worth it?

The detailing on these products look outstanding. The fabrication looks sharp and clean. The accessories are extremely well thought out. It comes with a beautiful stand.

I'm still on the fence but I am heavily leaning toward getting Itachi, Kakashi, and Madara. I want to support ThreeZero as well though and I hope the FigZero and these will blend in well with each other.
Ordereddd! Cannot wait for Madara too! I hope we get new announcements sooner rather than later.

Any guesses on what the next will be?

My guess is Sasuke or Hashirama.
Pervy Sage Jiraiya, "Yellow Flash" Minato, and/or Pain/Obito. ...I would really like to see how they tackle Granny Tsunada.
Same, I tried to watch it too but unfortunately cannot get into it. For me, it's just too long of a series and I struggle to commit. If I was say maybe 25 years younger, I'd probably binge watch it all. My taste and tolerance have changed with age sadly. Still like the figures and plan to buy a few.
The more I see of these the more amazing they look

I know nothing of Naruto or the characters (I have tried to get into the Anime several times but keep failing) but these look so good that I might just have to get on board

Neil
The amount of filler in the anime series is ridiculous. Both Naruto/Shippuden is about 40% filler. It's time consuming but the characters are arguably some of the best in any anime.

preordered done! 🤗 Definitely looking forward to having these in hand with the ZC, Fig0 once they release.

🤞 The ones that I would prefer to be next release.
Might Guy = Something with the 8th gate😱
Rock Lee
Orochimaru
And some Anbu!😼

I pre-ordered Itachi. I'll pre-order Kakashi and Madara in the next couple of days.

I'm nervous and excited at the same time!

giphy.gif

Naruto is def a beginner type anime and it speaks to younger audiences but I love it. Those 2006-2010 peak naruto days were incredible.

Anyone here following boruto?

Not me. I tapped out when Naruto ended. That’s where the story concluded IMO.
Yes I have, I enjoy it. Great seeing the older adult naruto characters. The new generation and their ninja ways fun to watch.
It's currently available for streaming on hulu its still on season one with 245 episodes for awesome binge watch.

Anyone here following boruto?

Not me. I tapped out when Naruto ended. That’s where the story concluded IMO.
I can’t get into it. I hate the character and the designs. I feel like the manga took a huge dip after pein and then introduced these chakra aliens out of nowhere. Just doesn’t live up to the original at all. Boruto feels like a huge filler arc.

I pre-ordered all three from OneSixthKit. I didn't notice their pre-order bonuses so I'm glad I jumped on them now than later down the line. I have high hope that these will come out well!

Didn't realize they were bonuses for preorder. Glad I got mine! When will we see more announcements? I need Naruto and Sasuke.

Didn't realize they were bonuses for preorder. Glad I got mine! When will we see more announcements? I need Naruto and Sasuke.
I can see them announcing 1 every like 3 months or so 🤔 I think it was good they announced 3 initially because it gets people hyped and you can tell they are going all in

It would be nice for simultaneous announcement though like Naruto and Sasuke, Hashirama and Tobirama, Sasori and Deidara etc.

These look amazing, some of the best anime figures I've seen. Since they have the Shippuden license, I guess there's no chance they'll make young Naruto? There's the Threezero one, but Rockettoys quality looks better.

These look amazing, some of the best anime figures I've seen. Since they have the Shippuden license, I guess there's no chance they'll make young Naruto? There's the Threezero one, but Rockettoys quality looks better.
No young Naruto and honestly I rather they put their focus on characters that haven't been done yet. Tired of seeing Naruto over and over again.

Threezeros Naruto looks great and they're only charging $150 for it. RocketToys version would probably be around $200-$250.

fmPYS0q.png

Back