Rocco's Custom head sculpts and paint service

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sculptor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Everyone, I wanted to share my photos and let folks know that I started painting and are taking commissions for painted heads. Below are my first heads. I'll post more as finish painting new heads. Thanks for looking and drop me a message if interested in any of my heads!

Daryl

Al Bundy

Walter White

James Bond

Popeye

Great job on these Rocco! It must be a very rewarding experience to not only sculpt the heads, but paint them as well. You should also consider creating a list of all of the sculpts you've done in the past. It would be great to see a list of all of your previous sculpts, (although, i'm sure it would be quite the time consuming list to create!)

Thanks so much, and it is rewarding! I had a check list, but not all the heads I did are available anymore, molds have a shelf life. Good news is that I can start a new list and post available pieces here.

My Etsy.com shop is up and has more items on it that I painted and for sale: https://www.etsy.com/shop/Tartamella?ref=hdr_shop_menu

il_570xN.686453911_16hz.jpg

il_570xN.686464949_ma84.jpg

Hi
Great work!
Will you sell this Popeye?
Please let me know.
Thanks and best regards!

Back