Robocop (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look bad, I'll watch. The original color version of the suit looks good.

Don't see the purpose of the organic hand. The original had the organic face to kept the brain from going insane.

Doesn't look bad, I'll watch. The original color version of the suit looks good.

Don't see the purpose of the organic hand. The original had the organic face to kept the brain from going insane.
They said it's so that the society knows that he is still human while being a machine. So that when he goes around in public he can wave and shake peoples hand so they aren't scared. :ohbfrank:

Apart from the Bat suit he's wearing they should have just stuck the glove on him. It sticks out like a sore thumb.

I can dig it. I'm not even going to bother comparing it to the original, and, judging it on its own merits, it looks like a decent flick, at least.

Nope, just people being open to change. I'm sure you'll still have your group of grumpy old timers who swear there's actually more than one good Robocop movie so far:lol

Nope, just people being open to change. I'm sure you'll still have your group of grumpy old timers who swear there's actually more than one good Robocop movie so far:lol

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Same bunch of whiney babies that *****ed about gi joe and every other movie and still paid to see it. This movie looks awesome and it has a fantastic director behind it. More than most nerd movies out there. But this is a from a guy that didnt fall over for The Avengers movie that I thought was just okay.

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

picture.php

Did IQ's drop when I was away? (or something like that).....when does Mediocre become acceptable?

I agree, and those special effects were horrible.. and again, what is with the bare hand. I am not a fan. People are so easily swayed by 2 minutes of mediocre trailer.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly:

Same bunch of whiney babies that *****ed about gi joe and every other movie and still paid to see it. This movie looks awesome and it has a fantastic director behind it. More than most nerd movies out there. But this is a from a guy that didnt fall over for The Avengers movie that I thought was just okay.

I don't agree with this. It still looks like garbage. Are you butt hurt that my opinion does not reflect that of your own?

btw You're still my broski! :1-1:

Someone email me when this movie is on Redbox; I'll use one of their buy one, get one free codes that day. Will have remote on fast forward standby.

Some of you can go eat a dill pickle.

Back