Statue Robin Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't look too bad BUT the striking difference is how armored up Batman is while Robin (who Batman is mentoring) is running around in simple tights. Nice job, Bruce :)

I have the Modern Batman and I think they will look better together (although the size difference may be more noticeable). if someone could do a mockup of that, I'd appreciate it.

Yea, this. Batman's complexity doesn't exactly match Robin's simplicity. Still say we need a better classic comic-based Batman PF.

Quick question ...was that mocking up done with matching the apple so both PF match scale?

No it was not, since I don't see an apple shot with Robin yet. So I scaled him smaller compared to Batman

Here is another quick one with the older Bats premium. Again, I had to guess on scale of Robin

br2.jpg

The new line definitely looks smaller than the statues from the OG line. Unless it's simply that they are in more dynamic poses and not standing as tall.

Looks better paired with the newer Batman PF but still not great. Really hoping they announce a new Batman PF sometime soon. I hope they finally knock it out of the park too.

Here is another quick one with the older Bats premium. Again, I had to guess on scale of Robin

View attachment 475492

Thanks. I am now debating if the XM Samurai Robin would look good with this Batman (actually the Modern but they are similar size). The XM Robin is on a bigger base and has a sculpted cape. Plus, I am still debating whether I like the green ooze and gunshot marks on SSC's Robin.

Looks better paired with the newer Batman PF but still not great. Really hoping they announce a new Batman PF sometime soon. I hope they finally knock it out of the park too.

Probably. Someone fotoshop

Thanks for the pic but their poses don't match. One in a museum the other in a super dynamic pose.

Thanks for the pic but their poses don't match. One in a museum the other in a super dynamic pose.

Neither Bats PF works with Robin. You have one Bats PF on a rooftop and the other one at a Arkham graveyard. Robin looks like he's is in some kind of warehouse. None of it matches.

You can overthink these things. Doesn't matter if the bases are a perfect match as long as the statues look good near each other and are broadly in scale. If the bases all have to match that sounds more like a diorama.

You can overthink these things. Doesn't matter if the bases are a perfect match as long as the statues look good near each other and are broadly in scale. If the bases all have to match that sounds more like a diorama.

:goodpost: exactly, and to be honest as long as they're in scale and not wildly differing art styles, I don't mind mixing museum poses with action ones

:goodpost: exactly, and to be honest as long as they're in scale and not wildly differing art styles, I don't mind mixing museum poses with action ones

Definitely. I quite like the idea of a stoic Batman standing there with Robin and Batgirl in dynamic poses either side of him.

Definitely. I quite like the idea of a stoic Batman standing there with Robin and Batgirl in dynamic poses either side of him.

Agreed on all points, half the comic book covers and poster art are characters in different poses and not necessarily in the same location.

Not too concerned about the bases. More concerned about their sizes and costumes matching.

The most recent Batman PF has a more modern/complex costume than this new Robin PF. Plus, IMO, the most recent Batman PF is too big for this Robin PF.

The older Batman PF has mixed-media ...so don't think it matches with this new Robin PF either. And again, the size don't match.

Not too concerned about the bases. More concerned about their sizes and costumes matching.

The most recent Batman PF has a more modern/complex costume than this new Robin PF. Plus, IMO, the most recent Batman PF is too big for this Robin PF.

The older Batman PF has mixed-media ...so don't think it matches with this new Robin PF either. And again, the size don't match.

I think the sizes will be be fine with the newer batman as damian is very small, but I get that you don't think the suits match. I wouldn't put him with older bats either

I think the sizes will be be fine with the newer batman as damian is very small, but I get that you don't think the suits match. I wouldn't put him with older bats either

That's the reason I want to actually see a pic of the recent Batman PF with this Robin PF ...just to see how they size up. Just to see for sure.

Back