Rise of the Planet of the Apes

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife and I saw this yesterday and we thought it was awesome. We were in the panel at SDCC and were already excited from the previews we saw. The film did not disappoint. Andy did an awesome job as Ceasar. You really did feel for Ceasar.

However we felt some things could have been avoided had Franco's character educated Ceasar a little more. Now, this is not a flaw of the movie, just a turn that could've prevented these events from occurring and robbing us of a truly amazing movie.

Everybody must see this movie!!

My wife and I saw this yesterday and we thought it was awesome. We were in the panel at SDCC and were already excited from the previews we saw. The film did not disappoint. Andy did an awesome job as Ceasar. You really did feel for Ceasar.

However we felt some things could have been avoided had Franco's character educated Ceasar a little more. Now, this is not a flaw of the movie, just a turn that could've prevented these events from occurring and robbing us of a truly amazing movie.

Everybody must see this movie!!

What do you feel should have been taught?... No matter what Franco's character had given to Caesar it still would not have changed the reality that for all intents and purposes he
Spoiler Spoiler:

Weekend is almost over--- think it's time to do away with the spoiler tags?

Spoiler Spoiler:

However, I'm glad they went the direction they did, because it worked beautifully and has turned out to be one of the best movies of the year, so far.

My mom just made me a Ceasar Salad... Oh, the torture..

:lol :lol :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

However, I'm glad they went the direction they did, because it worked beautifully and has turned out to be one of the best movies of the year, so far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:lol :lol :lol

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a amazing movie....we have'nt had a film generate so much great discussion (re: no complaining)in a while.

I think we should keep the spoiler tags until our overseas friends let us know the movie's out there...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I agree 100% with what you posted in the spoiler. :D

What a amazing movie....we have'nt had a film generate so much great discussion (re: no complaining)in a while.

I think we should keep the spoiler tags until our overseas friends let us know the movie's out there.

Absolutely. There are several Euro Freaks here who have yet to see this amazing movie! :D

:lol

I wonder how long this was in production. The CGI was on par with Gollum. In fact I can't remember the last movie besides the LOTR trilogy that had that realistic and seemless of a transition with real actor interaction.

After seeing this again (for the 3rd time) and with high hopes of an eventual sequel I have to wonder if...

Spoiler Spoiler:

:dunno

After seeing this again (for the 3rd time) and with high hopes of an eventual sequel I have to wonder if...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think you may have something that could be explored in the second and third movie! (Re: your spoiler thought.)

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wondered the same thing.

Back