"Rise... a knight!" My Balian (Kingdom of Heaven) WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A ha. And after a little more snooping I think the piece you're asking about is a "Ventail". I don't think he ever used it though unless he tied it low around his throat.

Ventail

armorvenueimage.jpg

That's my best guess so far but now I'm dying to see the movie again...

Dude! That's it!! Thanks a lot, man :chew
I'll get started on one right now :cool:

It's an awesome Blu-Ray, too, I might add. Great way to show off HD material.
QUOTE]

Another question, mate. Since you have the HD version, could you give me some nice, clean full frontal shots of the chest emblem he wears on his tunic in the end? :monkey5

(I'd need it so that I could print it out and attach it on his tunic somehow)

I mean this one:

Did some more work on my Balian today; gave him his "ventail" (thanks again for that info Rugby1970!), customised belt and scabbard...

IMG_2564.jpg

It's an awesome Blu-Ray, too, I might add. Great way to show off HD material.
QUOTE]

Another question, mate. Since you have the HD version, could you give me some nice, clean full frontal shots of the chest emblem he wears on his tunic in the end? :monkey5

(I'd need it so that I could print it out and attach it on his tunic somehow)

I mean this one:

Shoot. Wish I knew how to help you but I don't know how to do a screen grab off my PS3. Is someone knows of a work around I'm happy to try but I usually get grabs from DVDs off my computer.

Keep up the good work though. I will see what I can do.

All that's left for now is his chest symbol/shield and maybe the cape he wears during the "Rise a knight"-speech. Maybe D-Art Studios can help me out in that department since she makes capes and robes etc.
Biggest thing to customise is his head though; still needs a beard and longer hair...

More info soon !

Looking great!
There is an Ignite crusader with Bloom's likeness, but it's nowhere near as good a likeness as the HT Will.

Back