Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Outside of a LSF Sauron this has to be considered the definitve centerpiece of any LOTR collection (IMHO). The character, size and pose are amazing...just gonna need a heavy duty/sturdy base to put this on!!! Might have to build one to recoup the small fortune this will probably cost.

Oh and size... if this thing won't fit in a cabinet.. then I'm screwed. :(

Gorgeous.

Just stunning. :thud:

With all my display space pretty much gone at this point and money ever dwindling, this may be my last PF for a while. But I gotta have this one. I'll be cashing in a ton of reward points and flexing the rest, but this one's too awesome to pass up!

I'm actually concerned about the exclusive. Hopefully it is just a lousy print.

No way Im going to pay to ship this thing direct from sideshow all the way from America. The size of this thing will guarantee it's going to cost quite a bit for shipping.

If the exclusive turns out to be somrething important like a switch out arm with a sword or something then I'll just save the cash and go buy the efx vader helmet.

As cool as his piece undoubtedly be, I'm not about to feed FedEx bigtime.

Last edited:

I'm actually concerned about the exclusive. Hopefully it is just a lousy print.

No way Im going to pay to ship this thing direct from sideshow all the way from America. The size of this thing will guarantee it's going to cost quite a bit for shipping.

If the exclusive turns out to be somrething important like a switch out arm with a sword or something then I'll just save the cash and go buy the efx vader helmet.

As cool as his piece undoubtedly be, I'm not about to feed FedEx bigtime.

highly doubt there will be any exclusive on this, one isn't needed, but at the same time, I don't think there has been a LOTR pf that never had a Ex, and none of them came with a print, so I guess we'll see. Some ppl have said an extended sword arm, but that doesn't make sense to me, this is big enough as it is to display, with a sword, I don't think any cabinet is big enough to hold this.

highly doubt there will be any exclusive on this, one isn't needed, but at the same time, I don't think there has been a LOTR pf that never had a Ex, and none of them came with a print, so I guess we'll see. Some ppl have said an extended sword arm, but that doesn't make sense to me, this is big enough as it is to display, with a sword, I don't think any cabinet is big enough to hold this.

Frodo did not have an Exclusive. That's the only one I can think of off the top of my head.

oh ok, didn't know that. This is just one of those bad ass pieces that doesn't require it. I would rather it not, so I can go through a retailer at 10-15% off and save my rewards points for something that has a must have Ex.

oh ok, didn't know that. This is just one of those bad ass pieces that doesn't require it. I would rather it not, so I can go through a retailer at 10-15% off and save my rewards points for something that has a must have Ex.

I agree it doesn't need one. If they do I wouldn't mind seeing a print from Jerry V. That would make for a damn cool Ex.

true, that would be cool, but if Jerry does do one for this piece, I bet it would be available through him at a larger size/better quality like the Aragorn/King of dead dio. Usually, Jerry would tease us and give us some sort of heads up way ahead of time ala Sauron.

Yes I really hope there is no EX or at least an EX I dont care for. Being a Californian it will save me lots of money by buying from an online retailer.

true, that would be cool, but if Jerry does do one for this piece, I bet it would be available through him at a larger size/better quality like the Aragorn/King of dead dio. Usually, Jerry would tease us and give us some sort of heads up way ahead of time ala Sauron.

Yeah, I don't think that he did anything for this as I think his next LOTR piece is the Balrog piece he talked about here a while back. I just think that would be a cool Ex but I admit I'm a little bias in favor of Jerry's work.

Yeah, I don't think that he did anything for this as I think his next LOTR piece is the Balrog piece he talked about here a while back. I just think that would be a cool Ex but I admit I'm a little bias in favor of Jerry's work.

That's because Jerry's a damn talented artist. :lecture

Back