Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Im hoping we get another orc or maybe a troll. I want some sort of monster, but being that we already seen the scout orc I doubt we see another one anytime soon. I just keep hoping to see Gothmog.

a Balrog or King of the Dead pf would be siiiiiiiick. I hope they take a break from orcs for awhile.

Id be happy with either of those, i just want more "monster/beasts" so to speak i'll include anything undead into "monsters/beats".

speedking_by_ferret42-d3jgbgb.jpg

saruman wraith on steed and sauron all in production pf in can confirm gonna be a while before we see them though

Time for a bump I think. I guess today is the day we finally find out if this is going to be the greatest LOTR SDCC ever......:pray:

More like most expen$ive SDCC for collectors ever.

More like most expen$ive SDCC for collectors ever.

:exactly: After seeing those stunning Legendary scale figures, I think it's safe to say it's already the most expensive SDCC ever......this'll just be the final nail in the coffin. :lol

Last edited:

I've been trying to find some preview pics or coverage online, but with all of the coverage coming later today, I am sure that we will be up to our ears in news by noon. Should be a fun day.

I am really looking forward to seeing this one, as I want to build a custom display shelf for this as soon as I know the approximate dimensions.

I've been trying to find some preview pics or coverage online, but with all of the coverage coming later today, I am sure that we will be up to our ears in news by noon. Should be a fun day.

I am really looking forward to seeing this one, as I want to build a custom display shelf for this as soon as I know the approximate dimensions.

Would "huge' qualify as an approx. dimension. :wink1:

Huge is a little too vague!:lol

I am hoping to build a bookshelf that will have the RWOS along the bottom, and then space for Sauron in the middle, and a column of Lurtz and Berserker on one side, and the Moria Orc and the Mordor Orc on the other. I can guess the size for Sauron given the pictures, but it would be great to be able to start a design. I am thinking about 6 feet wide by 8 feet tall. I found the instructions for built in bookcases on this old house, and would need to adjust the design for this sort of project, but I have always wanted to try something like this!

I am really stoked for today, and the reveals so far have been really cool (but nothing I would be able to afford) with the Legendary Scale figure line. Darth Maul and Obi-Wan look great, Wolverine is amazing, and all of this shows that Sideshow still has a lot of surprises in store for the week! We just need to see this guy and a sneak peek at the next hobbit PF, and I will be totally happy!

Huge is a little too vague!:lol

I am hoping to build a bookshelf that will have the RWOS along the bottom, and then space for Sauron in the middle, and a column of Lurtz and Berserker on one side, and the Moria Orc and the Mordor Orc on the other. I can guess the size for Sauron given the pictures, but it would be great to be able to start a design. I am thinking about 6 feet wide by 8 feet tall. I found the instructions for built in bookcases on this old house, and would need to adjust the design for this sort of project, but I have always wanted to try something like this!

I am really stoked for today, and the reveals so far have been really cool (but nothing I would be able to afford) with the Legendary Scale figure line. Darth Maul and Obi-Wan look great, Wolverine is amazing, and all of this shows that Sideshow still has a lot of surprises in store for the week! We just need to see this guy and a sneak peek at the next hobbit PF, and I will be totally happy!

Hey, please keep us updated on that project Chris. I'm actually looking for display case idea's myself. I have a spot in my basement that's about 15' wide by 11' tall and I'm looking to put a couple of bookcases there.....

I have a couple of friends who are either very handy or have amazing resources when it comes to tools, and I want to try more complicated woodworking projects down the road, but the plans and instructions I found for a bookcase project on Popular Mechanics seemed like a perfect design to retrofit for PF figures.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/how-to-plans/woodworking/4268525

I would hope to make the RWOS (and possibly room for the Witchking or possible Twilight Ringwraith) as a base and then build up from there. I have always wanted to try woodworking projects, but I haven't had the courage to try one it! It should be interesting!

I have a couple of friends who are either very handy or have amazing resources when it comes to tools, and I want to try more complicated woodworking projects down the road, but the plans and instructions I found for a bookcase project on Popular Mechanics seemed like a perfect design to retrofit for PF figures.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/home/how-to-plans/woodworking/4268525

I would hope to make the RWOS (and possibly room for the Witchking or possible Twilight Ringwraith) as a base and then build up from there. I have always wanted to try woodworking projects, but I haven't had the courage to try one it! It should be interesting!

Thanks Chris, that looks really good...and relatively simply. Are you going to add glass doors?

Back