Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

I'm sorely tempted but the thought of shipping to UK I'd need to sell my kidneys:lol Is it possible to set more than 5 flex payments?

For me, the reason to not use points is only when the points you get are more than the points you will use.

As you do not get points for an item, if you used points to buy it.

So, if you were going to use 500 points, to buy a 800 point item, i think you'd be losing.

I'm sorely tempted but the thought of shipping to UK I'd need to sell my kidneys:lol Is it possible to set more than 5 flex payments?

They have been experimenting with more flexpay options....so yes it is possible...but i cant even get the website up right now.

For me, the reason to not use points is only when the points you get are more than the points you will use.

As you do not get points for an item, if you used points to buy it.

So, if you were going to use 500 points, to buy a 800 point item, i think you'd be losing.

But I don't think anybody would use 500 points = $25 on this when you would receive 800 points = $40

most people on SF are also waiting on EDITION SIZE before pre ordering the ex..... come on SS just announce it

If you need to know the edition size before ordering, you're probably best off saving your money because your not all that interested in the first place.

As long as it's not an open ES I am good.

I would be surprised if the ES for the EX is more than 500 considering the price. My guess is 500 max.

I have no doubt the EX will sell out before this get delivered to us.

Got exclusive as i cant get in any where else, shipping to uk is going to be a nightmare, any ideas of cost?:(

I'm wondering/concern of how grey the horse will be. The photos seem to show it more grey.

Back