Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith PF?

Just because we got the preview of Gandalf doesn't mean we won't get a different character first.

After Legolas ships, I won't have anything on pre-order with Sideshow, and that has to be a first in at least ten years!!

Well if it's any consolation Seaward BEFORE Legolas and Shades of Mordor DIo ship in the EU I have nothing on preorder cos I'm broke this Xmas :monkey2

On my way to a high ledge and don't try to talk me down from it!!:duh

I'm going I swear i'll do it and nobody can stop me!! AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ..................................................................Still here, couldn't do it.........not with the GTG PF coming............:eek:

GG and Woodsy I know that reverse psychology trick, you know act like "yeah go ahead" and think i won't do it.......HAH! Well you are RIGHT!! :rotfl

By the way your behaviours are noted and you are being watched..........I'll say no more..................for now.....................until I say something again..........................later on........much much later on..................ok...............................I'm going now................bye.............:duh

(safety note to keep thread on track) Ah sure I can't wait for the Ringwraith PF. :eek:

Alan,

I hear you about money being tight, but even with the slow releases in LOTR stuff from Sideshow, I have always had at least one item pending... Just don't do anything rash!:google

I could see a Wraith being up for pre-order before Gandalf though, since there is no headsculpt to speak of. :nazgul

I just wish that new releases were less tied to big events for Sideshow like Toy Fair or ComicCon. It seems like the rest of the year is pretty uneventful then, and if we don't get a preview or a pre-order, the big events are pretty disappointing,

Yep too true Seaward on the money front. I think that we will see quite a bit in the way of announcements for LOTR this year just a feeling they will step it up in the 2 year lead up to The Hobbit. If we don't see the Saruman LSB soon though there will be "wigs on the green" as we say over here! :lol

Saruman is definitely under-represented in the LSB and PF lines. I got the Balrog bust as a birthday present (from a friend who is way too generous) but I can't begin collecting the LSB line. If they make other characters that would likely not get a PF, then I might try to track them down, but I prefer the full figure over the bust when possible!

It's not just Sideshow that snubs us LotR fans but the Freaks board hates us too. No LotR in the new banner. :monkey2

Well if it's any consolation Seaward BEFORE Legolas and Shades of Mordor DIo ship in the EU I have nothing on preorder cos I'm broke this Xmas :monkey2

On my way to a high ledge and don't try to talk me down from it!!:duh

JUMP...there your down...oh you meant safely.:eek:

Hope the RW is just amazing esp for you Mal with the amount of hot air you have had to throw SS way you thoroughly deserve this guy.:D

Yeah i saw that there was no love in the banners.:(

I'm going I swear i'll do it and nobody can stop me!! AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ..................................................................Still here, couldn't do it.........not with the GTG PF coming............:eek:

GG and Woodsy I know that reverse psychology trick, you know act like "yeah go ahead" and think i won't do it.......HAH! Well you are RIGHT!! :rotfl

By the way your behaviours are noted and you are being watched..........I'll say no more..................for now.....................until I say something again..........................later on........much much later on..................ok...............................I'm going now................bye.............:duh

(safety note to keep thread on track) Ah sure I can't wait for the Ringwraith PF. :eek:

:lol I can't speak for GG, but I was using reverse, reverse psychology....:monkey3 :naughty

I'm going I swear i'll do it and nobody can stop me!! AAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! ..................................................................Still here, couldn't do it.........not with the GTG PF coming...........

:lol:rotfl:lol

:lol I can't speak for GG, but I was using reverse, reverse psychology....:monkey3 :naughty

Go ahead, that pretty much covers where I was going with it :naughty

Ringwraith.jpg

just a question... what would be the best pose could the wraith pf have? i mean, with the dio, there are five different poses for the wraiths there that i began to think if the pose of the pf would be familiar to any of the wraiths' dio poses...i hope not.:confused:

Hope the RW is just amazing esp for you Mal with the amount of hot air you have had to throw SS way you thoroughly deserve this guy.:D

:(

:rolleyes::lol

just a question... what would be the best pose could the wraith pf have? i mean, with the dio, there are five different poses for the wraiths there that i began to think if the pose of the pf would be familiar to any of the wraiths' dio poses...i hope not.:confused:

i'm still hoping he's on his steed. :monkey5:monkey3:monkey5

...i'm still hoping he's on his steed. :monkey5:monkey3:monkey5

I'm hoping we get 2 (like the scout trooper on speeder bike, and scout trooper WITHOUT speeder bike they did for the Star Wars line)...

Then we can have on standing and one on steed. That would look KILLER. I might want to go so far as to get TWO standing and one on steed. But that would be A LOT of dough-ray-me. :horror

i'm still hoping he's on his steed. :monkey5:monkey3:monkey5[/QUOTE]

In a collector-posed question not long ago SS made mention of a PF with a steed included (for LOTR). Personally I would prefer that it was Mouth of Sauron on his steed. :naughty

I can't see a RW PF on a steed, well I can see it, it would be cool but the steed would be huge, no? Just don't think SS would go for that, look at the scale of the SSW RWOS and if the SS RW PF is in scale with their other LOTR PFs (which it will be) then the horse would be very big and practically and economically speaking I don't think that would happen.:google

Jeez there was a lot of initials in that post!! :eek:

I can't see a RW PF on a steed, well I can see it, it would be cool but the steed would be huge, no? Just don't think SS would go for that, look at the scale of the SSW RWOS and if the SS RW PF is in scale with their other LOTR PFs (which it will be) then the horse would be very big and practically and economically speaking I don't think that would happen.:google

Jeez there was a lot of initials in that post!! :eek:

It's like when people were asking for a Cave Troll PF. At 1:4 scale, it'd be over 6 feet tall, and way too cost-prohibitive. I'd rather they kept the PFs limited to individual characters. If I wanted horsies, Treebeard, Balrogs and trolls, I would have collected the ToyBiz line.

I thought that Sideshow had hinted that a Cave Troll PF might be a possibility in one of their Q&A sessions somewhere. One of our fellow freaks did a scale breakdown and estimated it would be about the size of the Abomination PF. I could see it being a little bigger though.

A ringwraith on steed shouldn't be too hard to get a size estimate by scaling down from a real horse, but I would imagine it would be bigger and costlier than the SW speederbike. :google

Back