Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF

Witch King might seem twisted and messed up, but most people who actually have it, said that in-hand it is not an issue at all. I would never let mine go. As for the RWoS, I can't wait to see how they have that horse sitting on the base. If it's just with the legs, I'd be worried that in time it would crack, lean, and break :horror

I have it and the pose still seems off to me. :( Too bad, there was a lot of potential there.

Can't wait for the full reveal of RWOS! : )

I have it and the pose still seems off to me. :( Too bad, there was a lot of potential there.

Can't wait for the full reveal of RWOS! : )

Well, I have a Sideshow ex Ringwraith on Pre-order and even though I am seeing bad reviews on him he can't be that bad? Judging from the pictures he looks amazing. Is this just an issue where he looks kinda weird if posed in a certain direction?
Either way I am not cancelling my Ringwraith order I am really looking forward to receiving him even though it will be a while.

this is my second lord of the rings piece count me in i like pieces on horseback, thats why I'am sad that i missed out on aragon at the gates, its also another reason why I'am keeping my eyes open on this and indie on horseback too

Last edited:

Well, I have a Sideshow ex Ringwraith on Pre-order and even though I am seeing bad reviews on him he can't be that bad? Judging from the pictures he looks amazing. Is this just an issue where he looks kinda weird if posed in a certain direction?
Either way I am not cancelling my Ringwraith order I am really looking forward to receiving him even though it will be a while.

The one you have on pre-order isn't out yet, so there are no true reviews. The "twisted" Ringwraith being referenced is the Witch King Premium Format; an awkward pose mashed on to a small base makes the statue look off to me.

The one you have on pre-order isn't out yet, so there are no true reviews. The "twisted" Ringwraith being referenced is the Witch King Premium Format; an awkward pose mashed on to a small base makes the statue look off to me.

Ah yes I believe I know of the one you are talking about. The figure itself looks kinda cheap and there really is no base at all...just a very thin sheet of plastic under him. Good...I was wondering because it appears as if the new Ringwraith ex is going to look epic for sure. :cool:

I hope that this statue will be at a premium format price as in below 1000 buckaroos not that ridiculous 2,000 price.

this month...as in next thursday

dayuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmm lend me some money.... lol :pray: , i hope its less than 400 edition number, sideshows always releasing high editions now its getting abseloutly redicilouse :pfft:

Overall to me his pose seems awkward in person. This is the Morgul Lord PF btw Some others on the board seem to like it, so I guess it's a matter of preference. He does look ok from certain directions but not great. To me they were trying to deviate from an iconic pose and think outside the box and it didn't work. Hopefully, you'll like it. I think aside from the pose he's well done. jmho.

that's what the top of cupboards are for :wink1:

SvsGcupboard.jpg

i have that beatles roll-top box set too. sweet! :duff

Back