Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

I'm still waiting. Betting I'll be able to acquire a lightly-used one for under $600-shipped in a couple of years.

I'm frustrated with this piece. Returned my first exclusive with an ankle that was nearly cracked clean through to get a replacement with a yellow substance on the cloak and a chipped base. Was told no more exclusive replacements were available, so I returned for refund. Since that time, I've seen people post here that their exclusive waitlists have converted. Make what you will of that.

I'm frustrated with this piece. Returned my first exclusive with an ankle that was nearly cracked clean through to get a replacement with a yellow substance on the cloak and a chipped base. Was told no more exclusive replacements were available, so I returned for refund. Since that time, I've seen people post here that their exclusive waitlists have converted. Make what you will of that.

If I had to guess, I'd say that SS have had returns from other collectors with complaints so silly it boggles the mind (not you man, but I swear some people here look for the most microscopic fault).

Since they are obligated to take em back they probably give it a once over, roll their eyes and when they don't find anything it gets sent out to another person.

Last edited:

What number did you have?

I'm still waiting. Betting I'll be able to acquire a lightly-used one for under $600-shipped in a couple of years.

Lightly used? We all dress up and pretend to hide from the Dark Rider like that scene in the Fellowship, sometimes we'll even make horse noises while pretending the cape is flapping in the wind and the rider is slashing at us with the sword.

Sometimes we'll even take him off the horse and sit him down and have a beer with him.

.......at least I do that stuff.........guy's..........:thud:

Got a conversion for my WL on the EX but I decided to cancel it because he doesn't fit my LotR collection (1:6 statues) and I have a bunch of stuff ordered right now.

Someone may get lucky, though I wonder how/why they suddenly found one.

Got a conversion for my WL on the EX but I decided to cancel it because he doesn't fit my LotR collection (1:6 statues) and I have a bunch of stuff ordered right now.

Someone may get lucky, though I wonder how/why they suddenly found one.

Lots of people flexed this one I think, maybe they just changed their mind a month or two in. That or flippers realized they were not going to make a killing with them and returned them.

I did the whole 8 month plan for $90. Much easier to deal with that way. After seeing this at Comic-Con last year it was a must have no doubter.

Good luck :dance
This ain't gonna be another Balrog or Cave Troll. Those days are long over, friend. So when I eventually do sometime down the road find this piece for $150-less than most of you guys paid for it, there's no doubt I'll be posting here to brag about it. :nana:

This ain't gonna be another Balrog or Cave Troll. Those days are long over, friend. So when I eventually do sometime down the road find this piece for $150-less than most of you guys paid for it, there's no doubt I'll be posting here to brag about it. :nana:

I don't think you'll ever see this for $150 less than retail unless you step upon some random auction. This and Sauron are both pieces that could reach higher than retail resales down the road.

I don't think you'll ever see this for $150 less than retail unless you step upon some random auction. This and Sauron are both pieces that could reach higher than retail resales down the road.

I agree with that. I remember when the Morgul Lord was released everyone was saying that the EX with the flaming sword looked lame and wasn't worth it...Now those are going for like $600 - $900 on Ebay. I don't think there will be very many deals for the DROM or Sauron down the road once they're sold out...in fact I figure they will actually command more $$$ down the road...even though they're quite pricey already. :monkey3

This ain't gonna be another Balrog or Cave Troll. Those days are long over, friend.

Those days are over?

Ever tried tracking down a Berserker or Lurtz PF on the secondary market? :cuckoo:

You're crazy if you think this one's value won't increase...I reckon within the next 5 or so years these will be going for double what they went for at retail (especially the exclusive version) :lecture

In fact,not long after it had sold out I saw an auction on ebay that was around $2,000 for the exclusive...just give it 3 or 4 more years and I think you'll find you will have to eat your words.

Not for the EX, but you may find a deal on the regular one depending how many they end up making.

Not a chance

Back