Premium Format Ringwraith on Steed PF..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ringwraith on Steed PF..Link to buy in 1st Post.

The sword is a plus, but the reg hand looks better. Hope I can get this soon.

lqcop37e_zps5dd3e05d.jpg

Recently the detail of the final product from sideshow is always like that.

Miss their old stuffs.
That's exactly what I meant. His teeth seem to be all once piece, they aren't even separated. Actually looks more like a mouth guard a football player would wear.

IMG_0255.jpg

Rest of the statue seems great though. Mine should be here next week, so I'll check it closer then.

Chris

While I cancelled this piece and refocused, the pics of this are amazing! Looks like SS has done LOTR fans right and given them a proper ringwraith.

That comparison pic of the teeth. Wtf!

WOW WOW WOW Can't w8 for next week to have him here!!!

You can count the teeth on the one in the A.B. pic a few posts back anyway Congrats to the new owners hope its all you wanted it to be.

I dont know,after looking at camparison shots of what it was supposed to look like.i think it looks weak.based on the pics looks like everything is one color. i think the old 1/4 nazgul steed head bust might look better. if anybody has that , should do a side by side shot. i have it but packed away.

Wow Just Wow

Impressive really really impressive

But well its impossible for me

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah:

Wow it came out fantastic! Sideshow has done it. Since working tons of hours this summer I hope to order the EX if still in stock. Just amazed and never doubted this piece at all from the beginning. :clap :clap :clap

Mine arrives Tuesday!

I can't wait now! :thud: :panic: :thud:

The horse seems a bit undersized to me. Maybe it's just the dynamic pose though. Need to see this in person. Overall: Winning !

He looks wicked awesome...congrats to all who r getting him

You can count the teeth on the one in the A.B. pic a few posts back anyway Congrats to the new owners hope its all you wanted it to be.

The horse seems a bit undersized to me. Maybe it's just the dynamic pose though. Need to see this in person. Overall: Winning !

I can't wait to get it. :impatient: And in regards to the teeth, although the comparison shot shows that the prototype is far superior, you've got to remember that those pictures are super blown up. In the normal distance pictures odb posted, it looks ok. I thought the same thing about the size of the horse but the size ratio seems to look better/worse based on the viewing angle. All that being said, this isn't a cheap statue so I can understand people being critical. For what this costs, you shouldn't have to settle.

I slept not at all last night. He's coming today. :D

Congrats, to everybody getting this behemoth!

Mine will be smashing down my door on Tuesday!

A little heavy lifting, a little assembly, a little futzing, (and maybe a little toothbrushing with a dab of paint thinner) ... and I'll have one of my all-time grails! Can't wait!

One what layer of clothing is this pocket that you are supposed to put the head in?

Back