Ric Flair Sculpt by Alex Lopez Interest Thread - Sculpting in process wooooo!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ric Flair Sculpt by Alex Lopez Interest Thread - 1 more needed for Flair!

You're on :yess:

Wooooooo!

ricflairwoovh7.gif

:lol Can't afford to get involved in another project but am looking forward to seeing some finished figures, Rics definately my favorite Wrestler ever and I even met him back in the day.

Ric.gif

:lol can't afford to get involved in another project but am looking forward to seeing some finished figures, rics definately my favorite wrestler ever and i even met him back in the day.

ric.gif

i feel the same way this will be cool.

Anything going on with this? A couple of 12" robes from Ralph's figures just arrived at my door step. Stylin' and profilin'!

Here are some quick shots of the robes. There is velcro at the waist and a small piece at the bottom front. I think he can make any type of robe that he has up on his site. I paid 29.99 for each robe. Last picture is how it looks on a body.

4b50fc9c.jpg

9a6f80c1.jpg

3b2ae28f.jpg

a8abc51a.jpg

Here are some quick shots of the robes. There is velcro at the waist and a small piece at the bottom front. I think he can make any type of robe that he has up on his site. I paid 29.99 for each robe. Last picture is how it looks on a body.

4b50fc9c.jpg

9a6f80c1.jpg

3b2ae28f.jpg

a8abc51a.jpg

Wow, they both look great but the second one is incredible! Great deal on these too.

I just became a member of this forum, I wanted to know how the Nature Boy's head sculpt came out?

Unfortunately I never heard from Alex again on this :dunno I'm really sorry for everyone's who's hopes were up for Slick Ric....

There's so many custom projects that get dropped on this board that I'm glad iminime is making completed figures. Maybe we Ric Flair fans can voice our support for this figure to Denny (iminime) or Rainman?

I know a Ric Flair figure would be a big hit on this board. WOOOO!!!!!

Back