Premium Format Rey and BB-8 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Given the prices the previous Star War pieces are being put out for, there was no chance it was going to come out at that price.

We're 'lucky' that Rey's less than $500 as it is.

And given the price of R2-D2, it's not surprising about BB-8. Disappointing maybe but not a surprise at all.

I can't get over the weight of these things. 7lbs for Rey and 2 lbs. for BB-8. There are completely hollow plastic figures. I am disappointed more and more of Sideshow figures are coming like this, but I am not paying almost $800 for both of these if they are going to make them like that.

Only Rey for me... I just cant see myself paying that much for BB8 .. it doesnt even have a base.. its a little piece of plastic with sand texture... nope nope..

Ex on BB8 is something I would never display .. so if I find this guy later on for $200 .. I buy it..
BB-8 made of pvc you said? with led light-up feature I guess it's not a surprise.

OMG I love her padawan hairstyle!
The Last Jedi Rey pf definitely will be in my collection.
f6b6bfd138d73a96054cd281deac8c7b.jpg

I would like both Rey & BB-8...but my wallet is throwing a fit.

I may just get Rey.
I understand that feeling with the preorders I already have.
I want this but at the same time I expect something totally badass with her as a Jedi for the next movie and that's making me really unsure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Only Rey for me... I just cant see myself paying that much for BB8 .. it doesnt even have a base.. its a little piece of plastic with sand texture... nope nope..

Ex on BB8 is something I would never display .. so if I find this guy later on for $200 .. I buy it..

So if my math is right, by waiting to get BB8 for 200 you'd only be saving 44.99 from just getting them as a bundle now. :)

I understand that feeling with the preorders I already have.
I want this but at the same time I expect something totally badass with her as a Jedi for the next movie and that's making me really unsure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

That could be out in time or even after episode 9 though since Sideshow is unpredictable when it comes to these things. Might as well get this one if you like it and if you end up liking her Jedi look more, just sell this one. Being an exclusive, you should get your money back and then some which would more than cover your Rey Jedi statue. :)

I was checking out the pix deciding if I really way the Rey statue and while overall I do like it I can't stop looking at her super long weird fingers. I look at my hand and others and she has overly long fingers. I google pix of her and they just don't match.

I'm liking the rest but anyone have an opinion on those gangly fingers. Like there's an extra knuckle.

IMG_1468.jpgIMG_1469.jpg

Is there another toy out there that has BB8 in the 1/4 scale? The remote controls ones are either too small or not enough detail. I see that the talking Disney Store version is 9.5" tall. That's probably a little larger than 1/4 scale, but hmmm....this and the SS one are both plastic and one is $36 dollars, lights up and talks while the other is $300 and just lights up. If you own the PF R2-D2, you'll understand how foolish it makes you feel every time you look at it knowing how much you spent on a piece of plastic. Consider this BB8 offering, Buh Buh Bye...

Do we know for certain that BB-8 is going to be plastic? I realize that it probably will be, judging by the other Droid PFs.

I'm probably in the minority in that I don't care too much about how much my statue weighs. I certainly prefer the "feel" of polystone versus PVC (or whatever is used), but I don't really "feel" my statue except when I initially put it on the shelf.

I was checking out the pix deciding if I really way the Rey statue and while overall I do like it I can't stop looking at her super long weird fingers. I look at my hand and others and she has overly long fingers. I google pix of her and they just don't match.

I'm liking the rest but anyone have an opinion on those gangly fingers. Like there's an extra knuckle.

View attachment 324388View attachment 324389
It's actually accurate.

Wait... this is the Force Awakens/Planet of the Apes crossover edition, right?

View attachment 324388View attachment 324389

I didn't notice that, but I agree with you. They did a bad job on the fingers of Jyn Erso PF too. They are actuall missing the knuckles.

File Feb 17, 4 37 22 PM.jpeg

I hate even noticing because in general I love the piece but I cannot understand who is approving these things. Clearly someone who's never seen a hand.

Do we know for certain that BB-8 is going to be plastic? I realize that it probably will be, judging by the other Droid PFs.

It will weight 2.00 lbs so yes it's plastic; R2 is 5.00 lbs
So I can imagine that the base will be very light too (I'm not saying it will be in plastic too, but ...)

It will weight 2.00 lbs so yes it's plastic; R2 is 5.00 lbs
So I can imagine that the base will be very light too (I'm not saying it will be in plastic too, but ...)

R2 is only 5 lbs if you fill his hollow plastic body with water... That thing is light....

Back