Revoltech Batman Begins

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I've been meaning to buy some of the Transformer Revoltech's and I imagine I'll eventually purchase this Batman. I love the BB suit.

depends on which revoltech series.

the frauline ( Girl figures like asuka, rei, etc) are HUGE, allmost 6 inches.
the transformers are abut joe sized. the QB figures are a little bigger than that, etc.

I was speaking of the main line (the Yamaguchi series). The frauleins play by their own rules and don't seem to follow the scale of the main Revoltech line, as is the case with the 2G series also.

I looked at a few recent Revoltechs in my collection vs. the first few ever released and the new ones are all taller than the old.

It's not really important, I just hope Batman is a good size.

It's not really important, I just hope Batman is a good size.

thats-what-she-said-300x300.jpg

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Christ's sake man, grow up

WOW, you telling me to grow up is one of the stupidest things I ever heard. It was a STUPID joke, just like Michael Scott and his jokes, not really funny, but funny because he thinks they are.

I'm so sick of seeing you pop in and comment on everything with your rude remarks and ignorant questions that could easily be answered if you bothered to use any search function here or hell, even google. I guess your probably one of those kids who has to have everybody do things for him.

Enough derailment on this snot nosed kid.

WOW, you telling me to grow up is one of the stupidest things I ever heard. It was a STUPID joke, just like Michael Scott and his jokes, not really funny, but funny because he thinks they are.

I'm so sick of seeing you pop in and comment on everything with your rude remarks and ignorant questions that could easily be answered if you bothered to use any search function here or hell, even google. I guess your probably one of those kids who has to have everybody do things for him.

Enough derailment on this snot nosed kid.

Indeed stop derailing this thread. no one wants to hear your ^^^^.

Anywho, this figure should be interesting

Re: Batman Begins Revoltech figure (and more!!)

I think this was already shown in another Revoltech-devoted thread. Looks neat, but I don't support Asian-based products.

Doh, I thought this was new news. This thread should be deleted.

I think this was already shown in another Revoltech-devoted thread. Looks neat, but I don't support Asian-based products.

What do u mean by Asian-based product ? As in the batman they are doing is supposed to be a dude who's Asian dressing up as batman ?

thanks Kazukijun and Ryu with the pics!! But WTF is with that bruce head !?!

I wish it would have a cloth cape or swappable capes, it's so extreme looking that some poses won't look right with it.

Back