Resident Evil: Mercenaries 3DS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha i will never give in to this movies

Come on!!! :pfft: LOL

tumblr_l9c8bvi6aQ1qbxq6qo1_400.png

Project_A it's cool don't worry about it now that you explained it more and you have a buddy with a Wii and you got to play the Chronicles series.

Update just played the game during lunch.

They broke the game down into chapters and then into sub chapters. The 1st chapter was a just a waste. I was collecting these rods without any enemies/timer to work against.

I quit that game and jumped to chapter 3 and did Public Assembly daytime. I chose controller type C but forgot to change to 1st person view while aiming. I was able to move and shoot and string some melee combos. Basically plays like RE5 mercs but with the strange blue/green laser beam instead of red LOL.

Here is the thing I don't know if it was the chapter I chose but the PA stage map was seriously shorten/blocked off. They had walls to block off portions of the stage that are normally accessible in RE5 mercs.

If the rest of the stages are like this then I would be very disappointed. I had a hoot playing as Hunk and he rocked with melee damage.

After I played revelations demo. I don't like how you have to use the secondary touch screen to move the camera around. It was very short but the graphics were amazing and I was really cautious when exploring the ship deck instead of run and gun I don't care mercs style.

Definitely revelations was the better of the two quick games I got a chance to play.

I have to watch more videos of mercs 3D in particular how much of the stage was chopped from the previous versions.

Project_A it's cool don't worry about it now that you explained it more and you have a buddy with a Wii and you got to play the Chronicles series.

Update just played the game during lunch.

They broke the game down into chapters and then into sub chapters. The 1st chapter was a just a waste. I was collecting these rods without any enemies/timer to work against.

I quit that game and jumped to chapter 3 and did Public Assembly daytime. I chose controller type C but forgot to change to 1st person view while aiming. I was able to move and shoot and string some melee combos. Basically plays like RE5 mercs but with the strange blue/green laser beam instead of red LOL.

Here is the thing I don't know if it was the chapter I chose but the PA stage map was seriously shorten/blocked off. They had walls to block off portions of the stage that are normally accessible in RE5 mercs.

If the rest of the stages are like this then I would be very disappointed. I had a hoot playing as Hunk and he rocked with melee damage.

After I played revelations demo. I don't like how you have to use the secondary touch screen to move the camera around. It was very short but the graphics were amazing and I was really cautious when exploring the ship deck instead of run and gun I don't care mercs style.

Definitely revelations was the better of the two quick games I got a chance to play.

I have to watch more videos of mercs 3D in particular how much of the stage was chopped from the previous versions.

Eric%2BCartman%2BSmiling.gif

Alright this game has gotten a lot more fun. Once I started unlocking skills and upgrading them, the truly addicting part started for me. Some of the later missions get pretty intense too :horror

Plus I unlocked Wesker's alternate outfit :blissy

:thud: Just to end. I am willing to overlook this conversation. I never said I din't like the gameplay or whatever. I'm not spending money on a system that is only going to collect dust aka my gamecube. I only bought it to play RE0 and RE1remake and I re-bought the game series for the gamecube, too.Same with the Wii I wasn't going to buy it just to play Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles that's just a waste of money [I just made my friend who had Wii and isn't a RE fan to rent it and got to play it]. I apologize if you misunderstood me.

PS. I rather save my money for a future HT RE figure. :)

Anyway... game fans or movie fans should unite. :peace

It's cool, man. I get what you mean. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I get it.

Alright this game has gotten a lot more fun. Once I started unlocking skills and upgrading them, the truly addicting part started for me. Some of the later missions get pretty intense too :horror

Plus I unlocked Wesker's alternate outfit :blissy

Congrats!

4-5 was intense. Squandered all my saved up 'nades for that one.

Last edited:
[ame="https://youtu.be/KLdzCH6eUCA"]302 Found[/ame]
Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - Live Action​

Scene like this should be in the Movie.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEzJdeq6ak&feature=player_embedded"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaEzJdeq6ak&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Can't wait for this. I don't have a PS2 anymore so I haven't played RE CVX or 4 in awhile so I'm really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to unlocking everything again though especially on CVX.

I can't wait to knife me some Bandersnatches with Wesker in the Code Veronica battle game.

Can't wait for this. I don't have a PS2 anymore so I haven't played RE CVX or 4 in awhile so I'm really looking forward to it. Not looking forward to unlocking everything again though especially on CVX.

I hope it has trophies! :yess:

Ah okay, in that case.

3179 - 6176 - 7856

Definitely need a better system. At least it's just one friend code now, instead of a new one for each game. :lol

Added! The name listed on my Mii/Friend Code is Jay DV, btw, just to avoid confusion. :) Hopefully we can play sometime.

Back