Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully the stockings won’t stain the bodies. The ones that came with the Viking set stained the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully the stockings won’t stain the bodies. The ones that came with the Viking set stained the legs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it a problem if you don't remove the clothes ? Did the stains spread outside the clothed areas ?

Finally opened OW Jill. She's a decent figure. I was a little more satisfied with Claire :naughty:

The sculpt is very dead. The hair is easy to tame. The body is pretty bad and doesn't quite match the skin tone of the head, so that is getting a swap. Clothes are good and the boots are a better material than the pleather a lot of companies use...so they should last longer. I think the Hot Heart one will be better.

She looks great with either Worldbox Nemesis.

Anyway Pics!
Spoiler Spoiler:

Finally opened OW Jill. She's a decent figure. I was a little more satisfied with Claire :naughty:

The sculpt is very dead. The hair is easy to tame. The body is pretty bad and doesn't quite match the skin tone of the head, so that is getting a swap. Clothes are good and the boots are a better material than the pleather a lot of companies use...so they should last longer. I think the Hot Heart one will be better.

She looks great with either Worldbox Nemesis.

Anyway Pics!

I think she is nice. What's so wrong with the body ? Ok it's obvious it's not Phicen quality but I think it looks really decent on the photos. Maybe the skin color doesn't match perfectly but I don't know if there is a body anywhere that will match perfectly.

I don't know if the Hot Heart will be better but at least these boots look better than the Hot Heart ones. A mix of the two figures could be good.

Back