Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My MOE leon RPD uniform I picked up on ebay just arrived today. I'm missing 2 silver buttons and the zipper/collar is about 1/4 inch higher on the one side. Is this just a fluke? Should I bother with another one or are they all pretty cheap?

They are not cheap, the seller may have to learn to take care of things.. :dunno

JillV_zpsa6c0e290.jpg

Dyed Jill's tube top.

The skirt just needs to be more form fitting I gather. I didn't like that she didn't have her sweater on her waist in the film.

I might pick up a leather skirt. As for the current skirt she's wearing, the paint ruined the skirt. :lol It stretched it out.

tumblr_mldmwaZiAK1snxhfzo1_500.jpg

Here's the picture I sent to the seller. Hopefully I can get a replacement for the RPD shirt.

Which seller did you purchase your set from? I also purchased one and my RPD shirt also had terrible QC issues. I wanted a replacement but the seller seems hesitant, I'll just have to try the other seller with he same set and get a full refund from the first.

- Enzyme

I heard back from the seller. They would be able send the missing silver buttons, but they checked and said that the collar seems to be the same on all their sets.

Almost complete Rebecca and Stars Jill.
Can someone help me how to place stars decal from 1to6scaleking?just stick with glue or is there a better way?

Back