Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For Kiva,

[ame="https://youtu.be/g3oFpdvyHQo"]https://youtu.be/g3oFpdvyHQo[/ame]

sheva_x_chris____pool_passion_by_blw7920-d639yqc.jpg

merry_christmas_from_sheva_and_chris_by_shevakitty-d5ovh4w.png

:lol

She doesn't have that *** or skin tone.

Been offline for a while. My email got hacked, then my checking, then I took my computer in for some repairs. Just never ending fun!

Don't have any Alexia progress to share, sorry! The only crafting I've done is some stuff for faerie gardens. And my sewing machine is still out of commission so that doesn't help.

And....I'm considering selling some of my RE figures. Theres a training in Costa Rica that I *really* want to make it to. I'm going to think about it a little longer to make sure its what I want to do. I've already been thinking about it for a while and I feel pretty at peace with the idea. Aside from needing trip money I like the idea of having less 'stuff' around the house.

I think I'm keeping BS Jill, which is funny because I always thought BSAA Jill was my fav. Maybe its just BS Jill is more of a bad-*** solo figure. But if anyone is interested in a complete STARS Chris, BSAA Jill, and/or my custom Leon drop me a line.

Here are two of my Alices:

Parts:

Head: Hot Toys
Body: Kumik
Pants and boots: Triad
Gear: home made with SS parts
Top: SMcG
Vest: DML

SL706616.JPG

From RE 4

Head and swords: Knuichi Set
Body: Triad
Suit: Triad with mods
Boots: SMcG

SL706617.JPG

SL706620.JPG

Still working on Alice from Film 5..

With the thought of selling her crossing my mind this week (spending $740 in 5 days will make that happen) i couldnt help but take a few new pictures

rzyv.jpg

8b4t.jpg

1wlp.jpg

ydux.jpg

With the thought of selling her crossing my mind this week (spending $740 in 5 days will make that happen) i couldnt help but take a few new pictures

rzyv.jpg

8b4t.jpg

1wlp.jpg

ydux.jpg

$740?! :horror

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

I'll give you $40.00 for the beret and boots.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Back