Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, he must be catching up on a lot of pages if he made a reply to a post from December some 200 pages back! I like his Jill, it's pretty good for its time and was the best Jill back then. Sure she was green-grey-ish in-game, but to denounce that she's supposed to be blue is to be in denial. I convinced him though back when, because she is blue in the cutscenes and early promos of REmake.

Thats cool, but the spiral staircase and the mansion entrance really take me out of the RE feel when its clearly trying to be RE1 in look. I suppose you can only do what you can. Its not like somebody has made a RE mansion for real... yet. Id still take it over the RE movies so far though.

Uh oh you made Green Jill mad
23-angry-titties_zps1a8ec9e7.gif

Man, he must be catching up on a lot of pages if he made a reply to a post from December some 200 pages back! I like his Jill, it's pretty good for its time and was the best Jill back then. Sure she was green-grey-ish in-game, but to denounce that she's supposed to be blue is to be in denial. I convinced him though back when, because she is blue in the cutscenes and early promos of REmake.

Only those can make fun is, which themselves aren't able to build characters. but we have the time. criticism is in order, but is like some people because of the sheva glove hand pull up. Hi I was no better, others found hands that were compatible to the HT abigail body. the others were just bad or had not changed.only time that that jill is not a green suit on. I have installed the version of the GC emulator and in full hd on pc with dolphin. because the graph can better be filtered and the details due to light, darkness and shadow recognize. on the tv, the setting with GC and Wii is poorly implemented.so and I definitely recognize a grey green or green costume. It is probably because the developers have changed it because it fits better than military uniform, as the original blue. It is properly jill always blue things has. but my approach was based on the inagame scenes from the game and since I'm now from green, or green grey is assumed.but no matter how you make them. It is when everyone much love to the thing itself in it, otherwise we would be here, not all RE fans.I want to only in the future it remains factual. OK thank you!

I have old pics. I'll post them later.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

dscf5961b.jpg

Oh yeahhh. I just realised that the only figure i have here that i havent changed in some way or form is RPD leon. And next time ive got spare money hes getting a new stand

Back