Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link Bio!!
Wow didn't think the hair would be that shiny! Plus this head has brown eyes :(

Now, I've narrowed it down to these two sculpts(I'm not sure, but I think they may be the same.)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/281008957889?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
https://www.ebay.com/itm/T87-03-1-6-Scale-Female-Head-Sculpt-Brown-Hair-CG-CY-TAKARA-TTL-ZCWO-/250960737320?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3a6e6cf428

this sculpt reminds me on the silk spectre headsculpt
https://www.ebay.de/itm/28107153079...l?_sacat=0&_from=R40&_nkw=281071530798&_rdc=1
i wanted first use it for claire but in hand it looks more excella like.
I'm still a Fan of Cha Cha headsculpt for claire :D
picture.php

but i'm a ht quality freak...

if like it cheaper.
i could sell you this:
20130226201540sfdxh6teiq.jpg

a very little bit i could go down with the price..:)

Ive decided to give criticism where criticism is due. If you cant beat em, join em right. :D

Now.. lets see whose customized doll has the most googley-ist eyes and hideous face, shall we? haha!! Just joking. ;)

Who would like to display theirs with pride first? Project A? I know you got some lookers? Seriously Id like to see who has the best looking piece. Im here to stay. This should be fun sharing our opinions together. I Looooove Resident Evil. :)

Ive decided to give criticism where criticism is due. If you cant beat em, join em right. :D

Now.. lets see whose customized doll has the most googley-ist eyes and hideous face, shall we? haha!! Just joking. ;)

Who would like to display theirs with pride first? Project A? I know you got some lookers? Seriously Id like to see who has the best looking piece. Im here to stay. This should be fun sharing our opinions together. I Looooove Resident Evil. :)

Let's see how long this lasts.

Trolling much?

:nono:nono:nono

We shall see. :)
Who's trolling?
I would love to see whose customizations tops whose. Im a huge Resident Evil fan. Just wanna share my opinion. :D

Forehead is too big. The hairline should be moved over a lot more. Whomever sculpted that head should have done a better job. Is he a dude? Or is he a she/be? Ahhh okay. Is he supposed to be Jill Valentine? Kind of a butch haircut ya think? She looks kinda stiff. Does she not have joints?

220EA28C-BF4A-440E-A945-6370FD64059C-6092-0000059026F8B502.jpg

Forehead is too big. The hairline should be moved over a lot more. Whomever sculpted that head should have done a better job. Is he a dude? Or is he a she/be? Ahhh okay. Is he supposed to be Jill Valentine? Kind of a butch haircut ya think? She looks kinda stiff. Does she not have joints?

AB31D4B5-E232-43FB-9E04-8453F79476A5-6092-000005901C96F8F2.jpg

101.gif

Back