Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol
Thank you

tumblr_mi8zt7ZcJ41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Okay, I'll let you be the jealous one. :lol

If I didn't have to buy so much through the year I could definitely get into full custom making. The only custom I own is a Max Payne 3 custom but most of the work is from buying from commissioned threads here :lol

Did you ever get the shotgun for her Bio?

Ada is coming out soon so you will get your crossbow :clap

i got some new guns .. but i think i got cheated at ebay :(
this guy from ireland on ebay who sell alot re customs sold alot ht guns , my boyfriend won it and i'm waiting since begin feburary on it . he ask him where it is and gave fake tracking number:(
bast***:mad:

this guy from ireland on ebay who sell alot re customs sold alot ht guns , my boyfriend won it and i'm waiting since begin feburary on it . he ask him where it is and gave fake tracking number:(

Oh no! Hopefully you do get the guns. :(

Sorry to hear that bio!

The guy selling the Claire Redfield, won't sell to me because I've got no eBay feedback. Sucks!

If I didn't have to buy so much through the year I could definitely get into full custom making. The only custom I own is a Max Payne 3 custom but most of the work is from buying from commissioned threads here :lol

I wasn't planning on making customs. I just wanted an RE3 Jill bad!

That's a shame. I've been burned on eBay a lot, more from buyers than sellers. You can find anything on there, but it's always a gamble.

:lol That's the guy go keeps putting up those two Alice's for sale.

yeah something its wrong with him.. was maybe to less because no one bid on it...

i only feel like this:
tumblr_lqtck6QKnh1qm2kflo1_500.gif

i was so happy to get te sig maschine gun for sheva and a typewriter and a rpg and then this guy kidding me ....:mad:

Yeah, and total BS! I gave him a link to my feedback on here, and he says "it doesn't count, and how do I know it's really your profile?"

Like I'd really go through all the trouble send him a random profile with 14 feedback:lol

Exactly! But you can't give up! You must make your Claire custom! :gah:

Back