Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man, the buyer for one of my figures STILL hasn't paid! He told me he'd pay today, guess I'll be buying Claire tomorrow.

Looked a the Kumik body, and I like that one A LOT better, seems more proportionate as well. Will the Phicen head(red hair version) work on this body?

It will do, im using a phicen head on a ht body and im thinking kumik connections are made to mirror truetypes so they can sneak in as a cheap alternative

It will do, im using a phicen head on a ht body and im thinking kumik connections are made to mirror truetypes so they can sneak in as a cheap alternative

Excellent! By switching to the Kumik, it'll save me about $25-$30 on the overall cost!

What is the quality like on the guns she comes with?(Dragon Claire)

The lugers are really detailed and awesome. Not that the other weapons are bad by any means. My favourite weapon of the bunch is the crossbow but thats just plain black. The weapons look exactly as they do in the game so theres no room for complaint. But you get the feeling if it was a HT product there might be a bit more detail like weathering.

dscf5630q.jpg

dscf5622g.jpg

Last edited:
The lugers are really detailed and awesome. Not that the other weapons are bad by any means. My favourite weapon of the bunch is the crossbow but thats just plain black. The weapons look exactly as they do in the game so theres no room for complaint. But you get the feeling if it was a HT product there might be a bit more detail like weathering.

dscf5630q.jpg

dscf5622g.jpg

Can't wait to see the completed Claire. I always cared for the Gold Lugers since they were the most unique and stylish weapons of the series IMO.

Prototype ORC carlos vest by Honey Slash !

carlos00.jpg

carlos02.jpg

That looks great so far, isn't too many Carlos customs around.

dscf5630q.jpg

dscf5622g.jpg

It's already starting to look amazing! Did you mod the vest at all?

Nope vest and under shirt are untouched. The only outfit "modding" i will be doing is taking the buttons from the Dragon set jeans and putting them on to the newer set. And thats just a case of lifting them off 1 pair, dot of glue on them and put them on the other

Nope vest and under shirt are untouched. The only outfit "modding" i will be doing is taking the buttons from the Dragon set jeans and putting them on to the newer set. And thats just a case of lifting them off 1 pair, dot of glue on them and put them on the other

Nice! Can't wait to officially start on this, still waiting for payment :(

Very Nice @kiva &undead2007:hi5:
here a small update from my claire outfit:)
201303051502390z79igx4to.jpg

20130305150712eoa4uh98v0.jpg

I'm on repainting the other boot but it doesn't want how I want:mad:.
However i ordered some mini buttons for her vest to make it look more faithfull.I still need some textile printing paper for the "made in heaven" print.The vest i dyed in a washed red tone like her ingame look.:)

Very Nice @kiva &undead2007:hi5:
here a small update from my claire outfit:)
201303051502390z79igx4to.jpg

20130305150712eoa4uh98v0.jpg

I'm on repainting the other boot but it doesn't want how I want:mad:.
However i ordered some mini buttons for her vest to make it look more faithfull.I still need some textile printing paper for the "made in heaven" print.The vest i dyed in a washed red tone like her ingame look.:)

Looking good :clap I really like the Darkside Chronicles look a lot :rock

Back