Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He was maybe trying to pretend it was a person because you can see small figures behind him

dscf5408w.jpg

dscf5407g.jpg

"Im getting too cold for this ****"

Its no good, when we get snow its usually gone within the day. Its gone now. And i cant bare to bring a snowman in to this world for him to have such a short lived life

Its on a tt 19 muscle body

the head and neck fit really well together, its just the angle i had the head is un-flattering

i could of made it look better but i didnt want to sit in the snow with my toy and my camera :(

okay i didnt know i don´t have really a clue about male ht figures.
i´m happy thats so easy on female ht figures :lol
you could try build a little snow diorama like a small iglu or something like this :)

i wanted made snow pictures too but the currently versions of my figures wear wrong clothes for this :lol
and the snow is half gone and freezed to ice

My RE3 Jill is headless at the moment, she'll be getting better sculpted hair:

jill_zpse3bfc2f1.jpg

I also gave her socks or whatever she actually wears in the game. :lol She might get some updates soon. ;)

Im new on this and I want to know what kind of material I neet to use for a Hair mod like yours i love your figure.

So wanna play it! Classics>Re6.

I've bed playing RE2 lately, what an amazing game! I'll move on to RE3 next.

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

Aw man, i heart my Jillian <3

dscf5504.jpg

dscf5505.jpg

dscf5506u.jpg

dscf5507jw.jpg

dscf5510i.jpg

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D89WkBdVYyk[/ame]

But unless they bring out a new HCG statue such as Tyrant or whatnot i will fall out of love with my Nemesis. Im starting to look at him as potential money to start on a new custom :-/

And ill throw this image in just'cos

dscf5492p.jpg

Nemesis is just too damn big, too much money, and just damn ugly and inaccurate so getting rid of it would be a good decision :clap

Yeah.... :lol but why waste money in first place?

I would never buy something in first place, especially something I will end up selling. I know not to make an impulse buy. :dunno

Yeah.... :lol but why waste money in first place?

I would never buy something in first place, especially something I will end up selling. I know not to make an impulse buy. :dunno

Everyone can make that mistake, I know I have. I'm too dead set on keeping everything I got.

I hope another company puts out a Nemesis since I HCG botched theirs.

Yeah.... True, but Kiva seemed so happy with it. :lol

Same here! I only buy if need, not want. I want other HT figures but I rather just to stick to RE figures and if I like character/actor/etc. If I made so many impulse purchases I would be broke!!! :horror plus there's times where I want something, HCG's Jill but its not a need.

I guess to each their own. Whatever makes them happy that moment or months. :D

Yeah.... True, but Kiva seemed so happy with it. :lol

Same here! I only buy if need, not want. I want other HT figures but I rather just to stick to RE figures and if I like character/actor/etc. If I made so many impulse purchases I would be broke!!! :horror plus there's times where I want something, HCG's Jill but its not a need.

I guess to each their own. Whatever makes them happy that moment or months. :D

Speaking of Nemesis, did Skiman's Nemesis ever get finished? I don't know why he based it off of the movie version...

Back