Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are there any weapon racks? I forgot how many weapons these guys come with. And it'd be nice to display them all in a Detolf.

Thanks Ski! Will look into it further.

Thomas90 - There are a lot , just search ebay 1/6 weapon rack.

Example...

$(KGrHqV,!l8F!cJF(iStBQK8DZz9cw~~60_3.JPG

bLR2k.jpg

Hello mr Magnum on ebay thats perfect for remake or re 3 Jillian. Its not the exact model from Remake but that Jill will be the one to get it. I think the remake anaconda is the size up.

Nope. I'll be getting a STARS Chris, but I rather a HCG'S Jill statue than making a custom STARS Jill.

wesker.jpg

Last edited:
You're getting stars Chris :-o

First thing you should do is buy a ttm19 body for it and sell his current one on. Like you should get the new msucle body for bsaa chris the same one that the dx10 uses

You can sell the chris bodies for over $100

Maybe....

at the moment I'm waiting for certain items to purchase, and wouldn't help for re-sale value. I rather just keep the bodies. :dunno

Maybe....

at the moment I'm waiting for certain items to purchase, and wouldn't help for re-sale value. I rather just keep the bodies. :dunno
But they are just stood arms down. If you are going to keep them then what does re-sale value matter? And in that case, the bodies you would be selling on would go for $100+, The bodies you can get for half of that and you could talk your way whilst your selling your items if you ever do in to saying you have superior bodies " and this is why " ect.

You should do it A ;-)

We'll see. :p That's not my main priority at the moment. Gotta complete a bash first. Maybe down the road.

Holy moly. 30 minutes after winning the Magnum i got an email with the postage and tracking number

You dont want to give a dying boy his dream and let him get your STARS Wesker so nope :(

Back