Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drunk?

tumblr_mgli7cYqpA1ql5yr7o1_r1_500.gif

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

What's the eBay link for that ? Also I want a stun gun for my Jill lol

bring 10 people together for the stun gun and i will let recast it :D only 1 copy would be waste of silicon .

the last ebay link i posted was a figure who wear the boots from the jill with the brown fingers :lol

Ive just played the first 3 rebecca/billy levels of 0 and ive did the first level of wesker and im aobut to do the 2nd of 0 on umbrella chronicles. Rebeccas outfit is so nice. And also. STARS Wesker :( One day i will own you again!

Ive just played the first 3 rebecca/billy levels of 0 and ive did the first level of wesker and im aobut to do the 2nd of 0 on umbrella chronicles. Rebeccas outfit is so nice. And also. STARS Wesker :( One day i will own you again!

How could you ever let go of it!? :thud:

When i had STARS Wesker, i had re 2 leon, krauser transformation, chainsaw ganado and 10+ HT predators. Id never played RE0 and id never played Re-make

Here i am with the benefit of having played them. No STARS Wesker :(

When i had STARS Wesker, i had re 2 leon, krauser transformation, chainsaw ganado and 10+ HT predators. Id never played RE0 and id never played Re-make

Here i am with the benefit of having played them. No STARS Wesker :(

That really sucks and it might be one of those things that never gets released ever again.

Midnight and STARS were my very first HT figures and I cannot ever part with them :1-1:

I dont mind if they never get released again. I will buy a current STARS Wesker at some point. I just need to save up a little bit and start a thread offering a few hundred $ or so and ill get one (i hope)

He would look great with my Jill and Chris.

And cats out of the bag. Ive been buying a few items for my Re-make team. Ive bought a high quality 1:6 jerry can for the kerosene, 2 lighters and the closest grenade launcher i could find. And a few berettas. The perfect rocket launcher hasnt cropped up yet no has a benielli shotgun ( or whatever its called and colt magnum)

Anyone know of any clothing harness that resembles Jack Krausers LBE ? I have everything I need to piece him together minus this thing....

600px-RE4krauserTMP.jpg

Back