Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wished they announced these Ada figures after the DLC. Because now we’re gonna miss out on tons of potential accessories.
Yes I agree! Especially considering the DLC was announced and will have a trailer before a decent Leon even goes up for order.

Seems like an absolute waste to me, if they started with Leon and Ashley first then they would of been able to time Ada perfectly to the DLC announcement… but instead we got multiple Ada figures that are massively lacking and no Leon.

I’ve just been ignoring all the remake announcements until we get a Leon, thankfully we got that awesome original RE4 Leon Sculpt to look forward to!

Dunno but I would expect they would use her for the sake of continuity and she might still be under contract with them. Hope they bring in a vocal coach or somethinh.

RE and continuity when it comes to voice acting does not exist lolol

Btw I would hold off on ordering that custom Ada sculpt from Pabs Studio.

Someone creditable on Facebook posted that he won’t be able to complete any orders anymore.

His entire team quit because of his bad work ethics. I don’t know the exact details. But it’s a pretty big drama that has been going on for a while apparantly.

Looks like Asmus zombies have been released. Anyone getting them?

https://store.asmustoys.com/products/asmus-toys-the-bitten-series-johnson-1
IMG_7817.jpeg

Btw I would hold off on ordering that custom Ada sculpt from Pabs Studio.

Someone creditable on Facebook posted that he won’t be able to complete any orders anymore.

His entire team quit because of his bad work ethics. I don’t know the exact details. But it’s a pretty big drama that has been going on for a while apparantly.
Good lord. I just ordered something from them.
Thanks for the heads up. Are you able to screenshot the post and share it here?

@niekgrijz that’s so messed up! Another member actually filled me in a bit, but I appreciate that you compiled a lot of the info from some of those other perspectives. Damn.

@niekgrijz that’s so messed up! Another member actually filled me in a bit, but I appreciate that you compiled a lot of the info from some of those other perspectives. Damn.
it’s pretty insane. The article mentions not just CP but also with animals dead or alive hundreds of pics and videos… so disturbing. He’s going to jail, hence why people should act now to get a refund on their orders.

Would anyone know a realistic selling price for BSAA Chris and STARS Wesker? I'm looking to post mine on the bay but I can't find any sold listings, (I'm in Canada and it doesn't show me all the sold in USA) any help would be great thank you!!

it’s pretty insane. The article mentions not just CP but also with animals dead or alive hundreds of pics and videos… so disturbing. He’s going to jail, hence why people should act now to get a refund on their orders.
Should someone message him or just start a ticket with Paypal? I had him working on a few headsculpts for me and had no idea.

Should someone message him or just start a ticket with Paypal? I had him working on a few headsculpts for me and had no idea.
I would open a claim with Paypal directly. If you contact him he will deny everything. His entire team quit so he can’t complete the work. 3 months after purchase your buyer protection ends and it will be significantly harder to get paypal to work with you so get your claim in as soon as you can.

Another post about him on OSR today:

Attachments

• 6442AC3A-9511-40D9-B9C3-34EDAA94CBC8.png
    6442AC3A-9511-40D9-B9C3-34EDAA94CBC8.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 7FF1E32B-D192-43F1-9A77-5D3D6D281EE2.png
    7FF1E32B-D192-43F1-9A77-5D3D6D281EE2.png
    814.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 59E5B52B-6641-4FF6-970A-68CFCEDDD475.png
    59E5B52B-6641-4FF6-970A-68CFCEDDD475.png
    715.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 302AB5D7-A537-4E73-99AB-51D93D3B7852.png
    302AB5D7-A537-4E73-99AB-51D93D3B7852.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
I would open a claim with Paypal directly. If you contact him he will deny everything. His entire team quit so he can’t complete the work. 3 months after purchase your buyer protection ends and it will be significantly harder to get paypal to work with you so get your claim in as soon as you can.

Yeah, he told me the studio floor caved in hence the delay.
Thanks so much, this is all so terrible.

Would anyone know a realistic selling price for BSAA Chris and STARS Wesker? I'm looking to post mine on the bay but I can't find any sold listings, (I'm in Canada and it doesn't show me all the sold in USA) any help would be great thank you!!

Not sure about BSAA Chris, but STARS Wesker seems to average around 600-800 on legit completed listings. But eBay isn’t giving any good info on it because there’s a bunch of weird sketchy listings that sold for either astronomical prices or the same images being reused over and over.

My immediate response reading all of that was an immediate, deep and audible "OOoOOoOOFf...''. What a goddamn shame. I only posted a short while ago that I thought the work his team did was reasonably priced, for a full custom head. Hopefully they find work elsewhere.

As for him: I'll never grasp why such folk throw it all away - their reputation, livelihood, friends & family and of course, freedom - for that. What a disgrace. Good luck to everybody getting refunds!

Pretty sure it's 6 months as I had to do that recently regarding something else. Regardless, it's good practice to always keep tabs on custom stuff you ordered and if they keep fishing you along.

I made a Paypal case, and he shipped my custom heads last night. I am gonna try to talk to Paypal though, because I really don't want anything to do with him or them, or know my money is still in his hands.

Back