Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for not taking a proper photo, but here’s my Leon sculpt.
A5A41D1C-C90B-4AAB-93F7-05AF9E965681.jpeg

looks incredible!
Incredible!!!
Thank you. Your appreciation means a lot to me. A sculptor working on a video game character is always under appreciated. I always feel like no one even like my work. So believe me when I say thank you. Makes me want to work on another character.

Will paint it as soon as possible, and offer it on my page.

Thank you. Your appreciation means a lot to me. A sculptor working on a video game character is always under appreciated. I always feel like no one even like my work. So believe me when I say thank you. Makes me want to work on another character.

I will be putting an order in when the time comes🙂

Keep up the good work! Sculpt looks amazing! 🙂

Frank Jaeger posted his REmake RE3 Jill sculpt and boots painted up. Likeness looks really good, tempted to build a Jill.

View attachment 661635View attachment 661636
I think you meant it's based off the Julia Voth version, not the R3make Jill.
It's freakin weird how everyone seems to be ignoring a A+ quality Death Island or R3make Jill. So far only the statue's by Prime 1 and Purearts come close to her actual likeness, which sucks since I don't have room for statues. Everything else in the 1/6 scale department is just average at best.
In the meantime we're getting 3-of-each figures based off a 2 second cut scene with 5 minutes of gameplay. Lame!

It's freakin weird how everyone seems to be ignoring a A+ quality Death Island or R3make Jill. So far only the statue's by Prime 1 and Purearts come close to her actual likeness, which sucks since I don't have room for statues. Everything else in the 1/6 scale department is just average at best.
In the meantime we're getting 3-of-each figures based off a 2 second cut scene with 5 minutes of gameplay. Lame!

Yeah I was talking about this costume. REmake as in RE1 Remake's RE3 outfit. Things get convoluted with all these damn remakes lol.

1694494258209.png

While a definitive RE3make Jill would be great as I really enjoy her look in the game I feel like there's tons of options already so I'm not surprised companies have taken a step back on her for more relevant characters.

I'm more interested in getting updated versions of everyone from REmake, being Jill, Chris, Barry, Rebecca, Wesker, and **** I would LOVE a Tyrant. Maybe one day though.

because we just love generic faces like the ones in every single western video games.

Yeah I was talking about this costume. REmake as in RE1 Remake's RE3 outfit. Things get convoluted with all these damn remakes lol.

View attachment 661805

While a definitive RE3make Jill would be great as I really enjoy her look in the game I feel like there's tons of options already so I'm not surprised companies have taken a step back on her for more relevant characters.

I'm more interested in getting updated versions of everyone from REmake, being Jill, Chris, Barry, Rebecca, Wesker, and **** I would LOVE a Tyrant. Maybe one day though.
Yeah, that is true. lol
And I 100% agree, it's a shame we aren't getting any RE1 or RE0 figures, especially now that the sculpting/printing tech has gotten so much better.
I suppose all we can do is get custom sculpts from folks like Frank Jaeger for now. What sucks is the fortune one has to spend to get it though.

because we just love generic faces like the ones in every single western video games.
Yeah, unfortunately the generic faces can't really be helped if they make figures based off the classic games. I try to be thankful for what we get but man, when you see something like the cheap, generic stuff SWToys is releasing, it starts to get a little annoying. They have the likeness somewhat close, but then cheap out on everything else.
Thats why collectors are flocking to companies like GT, Lim or InArt. They aren't afraid to take that extra step in quality.

I wished they announced these Ada figures after the DLC. Because now we’re gonna miss out on tons of potential accessories.

Attachments

• 2821957E-BFDC-4794-9C87-83BA32D5F422.png
    2821957E-BFDC-4794-9C87-83BA32D5F422.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
Back