Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_1551.jpeg
IMG_1552.jpeg

Anyone ever buy these busts?
I dunno what it is about them, but they all look creepy af to me. Lol

View attachment 660758
I got Geralt. It looks 100% as the photos. Awesome in hand but it's expensive and needs a proper display and lots of caring. I like statues more, so I'm not buying any other ever again.

Last edited:

Headsculpt isn’t great, especially with the orange dip dye. But atleast this feels like a full figure. The MT and Superduck offerings are overpriced outfit sets. This figure actually has something to offer. The accessories look amazing. I’ll get this for the accessories alone. I’ll pick up a SD or MT headsculpt somewhere down the line

Headsculpt isn’t great, especially with the orange dip dye. But atleast this feels like a full figure. The MT and Superduck offerings are overpriced outfit sets. This figure actually has something to offer. The accessories look amazing. I’ll get this for the accessories alone. I’ll pick up a SD or MT headsculpt somewhere down the line
MT Ashley comes with a body,but Ada doesn't which is weird.

Love the armour, don't like anything else,if you are going to sexualize someone at least make it look classy.

But I'm here for Leon with cat ears. Lol

Are Ashley and Ada as popular so everyone and their moms are making one? I can get that Ada has been around for ages and she is one of the main characters so has a fandom, but I don't remember Ashley being as popular.
Jill is so much more popular and she hasn't got as many variations, not even mentioning Leon anymore.

Personally I preordered to MT set,despite flaws I think they look best, at least I know what to expect as I own lot of MT stuff.
how-to-speedrun-the-resident-evil-4-remake-to-unlock-cat-ears-and-handcannon.jpg

I don’t trust swtoys with Ashley’s hair color…. Looks like it’s going to be that awful yellow they used on RE1 Alice.

IMG_1557.jpeg

And the sculpt doesn’t match the body that they’re using. I’ll just pick up the extra accessories after. Maybe they would’ve sold me more if they included Ashley’s OG outfit instead of whatever that look and same with Ada. Would’ve like a reimagined of her OG red dress. The knight costume is pretty cool tho but I’ll pass since I never used that costume and I haven’t played re4r. I’ll be curious to see HH Ada and Ashley. Only problem with HH they need to reuse and get lazy with their clothing making… I’m lookin at you RE3R Jill.

So for me it’s MMTTOYS>HH>swtoys and Super Duck is pretty decent especially when using their clothing on tbleagues unlike swtoys with their tight clothes that can barely fit a standard HT body.

These Ashley's are creeping into/over $200 making them really hard to justify. I think they're just okay. Would've been cool to see an alt sculpt and outfit from OG RE4, but instead we get more horny ****.

Swtoys definitely missed the mark with those “alt” costumes imo. We still have Hot Heart to show us their Ada and Ashley figures. Sorry swtoys it’s a no for me especially when we have other options.

Yeah Swtoys is way too expensive, especially when I can get MT Ashley with a superior head sculpt and tailoring for like $110 on GDI.

Not sure if I should be laughing or crying at the random Ada's and Ashley's. What a joke, honestly; you can't make this up.

These things will warm shelves and warehouses like SWToys' red Rebecca is.. because nobody is hard up for them.

These things will warm shelves and warehouses like SWToys' red Rebecca is.. because nobody is hard up for them.
Just like their extinction Alice, among other swtoys figures. I’ll pickup the lantern and barrel down the road. The armored Ashley is nice but she’ll look so out of place if there’s no Leon with an alt costume to be paired with her.

Back