Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any in hand photos of the Hot Heart Claire Redfield 2.0? I'm trying to decided between that and the SW Toys version, however I haven't been able to find any in hand photos of the Hot Heart one.
You are choosing between something that exists and sometimes that doesn?t. Tough one;)

76860a03fee834f15873ce575baf68c5.jpg

Monster Hunter appearance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. I didn't know it wasn't out yet so you could have just said it wasn't.
I have to admit. He is being rather pedantic. He could just say, they haven't released her rather than "she doesn't exist".

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

I have to admit. He is being rather pedantic. He could just say, they haven't released her rather than "she doesn't exist".

I guess I could.
At the same time the figure was announced in Sep 2019 with expected shipping date around Q1 2020. Given that we are in the middle of Q4 and this figure is relatively easy to make... I am worried that it might not have a defined release date.

I guess I could.
At the same time the figure was announced in Sep 2019 with expected shipping date around Q1 2020. Given that we are in the middle of Q4 and this figure is relatively easy to make... I am worried that it might not have a defined release date.
Fair enough.

It could be due to Covid as well. Outside of collectibles based on games, tons of onesxith stuff has been delayed. I'm still waiting on a YM Toys headsculpt that was scheduled for Q1. After speaking to the merchant they assured me it is still coming.

Back