Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Painting in progress
IMG_20201021_222400.jpg

Do you guys think we'll be able to add in custom maps through mods or otherwise in the future? Imagine if all locations of RE2 and RE3 were put together into one big cohesive city with all the barriers (lots of cars) removed or changed to create an experience that's much longer or more similar to idk... Outbreak?

I feel like 1/6 Chris has to be announced any day now....

I really Hope so! There’s a Leon at 1:12 and at 1:6 now, I’m hoping RE6 Chris gets the same treatment. It’s long over due and a figure I’ve wanted since the game came out.

The big cheese is indeed looks like impressive. Very impressive.

Always good to see attention to the villains as the big brands always leave them alone.

ATM holding and hoping one of the versions of RE 3 Jill turn out good and that Dam RE3 Leon looks beastly.

Just wish I didn't like so many different franchises. I've got 4 cases full and I have mixed stuff from Marvel, Re Evil to Predator. Be great to expand and have lots of one fandom, well apart from my Marvel one.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

what were they thinking when they decided $200 is a good price point?

Also they used pleather boots instead of rubber, so expect it to flake over time.

Yeah, nice looking figure but a bit pricy for me. Especially for a company I haven?t heard of before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, nice looking figure but a bit pricy for me. Especially for a company I haven?t heard of before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
200usd would be nice. I've seen it for 256usd. Not worth the money, no matter how cool it looks. That's a lot of money for an unlicensed figure.

Sent from my SM-G975W using Tapatalk

200usd would be nice. I've seen it for 256usd. Not worth the money, no matter how cool it looks. That's a lot of money for an unlicensed figure.

200 is still alot of money for an SAS looking figure. Unless they made it like Dam Toys or something where most parts are functional then they are selling the details. i wonder if they can make more profit by selling more at lower price compared to less for a premium since obviously no license is required for this figure at all.

200 is still alot of money for an SAS looking figure. Unless they made it like Dam Toys or something where most parts are functional then they are selling the details. i wonder if they can make more profit by selling more at lower price compared to less for a premium since obviously no license is required for this figure at all.
They will make whatever profit they need to make from this figure. This, like many brands outside of Hot Toys or Dam Toys will be a very limited run. Costs are probably more than covered when that run sells out.

I cannot imagine there will be much in the way of surplus and I doubt many retailers will have more than one or two to part out.

They could price it at 300 dollars if they wanted and they would still sell every one. It will be a reasonable body, probably an okay headsculpt and pretty decent accessories. People will buy it, because this is the HUNK figure. The only way this is dead in the water is if Dam announces an official version, with an equal or lesser price point before these ship.

Otherwise these will sell like hotcakes. I am even tempted, but I don't want to keep piling up figures for a franchise that I've grown away from over the years.

They will make whatever profit they need to make from this figure. This, like many brands outside of Hot Toys or Dam Toys will be a very limited run. Costs are probably more than covered when that run sells out.

I cannot imagine there will be much in the way of surplus and I doubt many retailers will have more than one or two to part out.

They could price it at 300 dollars if they wanted and they would still sell every one. It will be a reasonable body, probably an okay headsculpt and pretty decent accessories. People will buy it, because this is the HUNK figure. The only way this is dead in the water is if Dam announces an official version, with an equal or lesser price point before these ship.

Otherwise these will sell like hotcakes. I am even tempted, but I don't want to keep piling up figures for a franchise that I've grown away from over the years.

i agree. due to the high price point and low production volume, this figure's value will shoot up into the skies, maybe $300-$400 range in 6 months time. no doubt it will sell out as many will order him for the purpose of reselling, of course there will be genuine collectors, too bad the timing was bad as Dam Leon just announced a while ago and also the super expensive 1:4 Leon & Claire, along with the launch of PS5.

there was a time where there was a big void in RE merchandise after HT RE6 figures were released.

Can anyone help me out, Cant remember the company name and the name of the set, they came out with 3 different color Jill outfits and 3 different Rebecca outfits. thanks

Does anyone have any in hand photos of the Hot Heart Claire Redfield 2.0? I'm trying to decided between that and the SW Toys version, however I haven't been able to find any in hand photos of the Hot Heart one.

Back