Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still haven't found someone who can or would be interested in sculpting hair for my RE3 Jill.... :(

tumblr_m4tqgatZRN1r6gpngo1_1280.jpg

Could never find the right dress and head sculpt, but looks like he has so I'll ask him.

Yeah, he said my stuff should be done and ready to ship sometime this week.

:hi5: You should maybe other people would be interested in a custom Ada. I would, but I'm still optimistic that HT is working on Ada. :pray:

Thanks to Andy I now have the recipe and will start on her in the coming months. He did a superb job!

581026_388912481164255_1635372469_n.jpg

Last edited:
i really fancy owning a good HT Rebecca and Billy. Also an re 2+4 ada. And re 2 + CV claire, And Steve. And Marvin Branagh

I could totally do a Marvin Branagh custom easily :wink1:
Lol, so could i. Ive literally got all the bits n pieces in my watch list for if i ever come into money. I wouldnt use the headplay will smith the head id actually use would be the ttm10. The thing puting me off aside from the fact i cannot afford a bash at the moment is the price for getting all his parts i could bash an important chatacter

Id love a manuella but every time i see the hair im like no WAY is that happening.

Edit: damnit. Now i feel like ive challenged myself.

How about the twins Alexia and Alfred....

Brandon, you must make every single RE character.

Take a break from main charactors & STARS team with Villain...
:)
NEMESIS Custom Made
-Body : Dragon+Epoxy Putty & Epoxy sculpt
-Boots: Ebay
-Cloth : Custom Made

RealNem5.jpg

RealNem6.jpg

RealNem7.jpg

RealNem8.jpg

RealNem9.jpg

RealNem10.jpg

RealNem11.jpg