Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so...found a use for that peen equipped nude body. I was comparing the skin tone of BSAA Chris to the body and it wasn't matching, but it turns out the STARS Chris has a slightly different, lighter skin tone which matched perfectly with it. So it's perfect. Once you get all the clothes on it doesn't look that much different than his original body..oddly enough... I think because it's just such pad heavy clothing. But it does make him look leaner...Maybe not REmake leaner. It's closer to his original proportions from the PS1 game, which i Am A-ok with. The best part is he can actually achieve gun poses now. Hopefully this silicone body is as durable and long lasting as it's said to be. because it's a really fantastic body. It's successfully reguvenated this figure, making me love it a lot more. It's like a whole new toy :yess:

Before
View attachment 320003

During the swap. BSAA Chris for size comparison
View attachment 320004

After
View attachment 320005

View attachment 320006

View attachment 320007

View attachment 320008

It really is a great body. I may get one for STARS Wesker as well. I wouldn't be able to use the light up eyes feature anymore, but I'm ok with that considering it's his STARS form...

Took my improved Chris dollie outside for a photo weeeee

https://www.instagram.com/biojexphoto/
View attachment 320241

I just recently did that body swap as you can see from my quoted posts. The only possible deviation Is I used the official HT figure. I doubt the fit of the clothes on the bootleg is much different. But it fits really well on the HT figure

21744e88b8faf6a79d18117dca4ed35b.jpg

a08cea040841f8fe3b02348f8326dd3b.jpg

2f6af61a90042b1b4f321bbf80507268.jpg

b5793b2ef9cd17bb7978d49030ca9e1f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here you go !!!

bland custom bash for a bland character

took me about 20 minutes to do it , cost me about 20 euros to make it.

uI1MRXL.jpg

meh . . . . .

Chris thread - 8 heads were made (only because of dycegamez and Brandoloneous)
Barry thread - 3 heads were made :lol
I highly doubt that there will be at least 10 people interested.
I can ask Max (Maximus Miniatures) about the cost and the possibility to make a small run of this heads:

C13_zpsy7uip9ly.jpg

I do hope we can get something going since I hate rooted hair, and I'd rather have a game accurate head for Claire instead of her stunt double.

Speaking of Claire, my painter got my head over the weekend so I should be getting it back relatively soon with her eyes painted blue.

I do hope we can get something going since I hate rooted hair, and I'd rather have a game accurate head for Claire instead of her stunt double.

Speaking of Claire, my painter got my head over the weekend so I should be getting it back relatively soon with her eyes painted blue.

dycegamez and I wanna say krec9 and I tried about 3-4 years ago. Started an interest thread but we couldn't get 10 and it was dropped.

Last edited:
dycegamez and I wanna say kre9 and I tried about 3-4 years ago. Started an interest thread but we couldn't get 10 and it was dropped.

I guess will just keep plugging it in here and see if we get more that want in. I'd hate to start a thread and it just dies immediately.

Who knew some of the most popular RE characters would be such a niche proposition? :lol

Oh well, at least the Viking outfit solves half of the problems if there ever were people who were interested in one. Just need an accurate head to go along with it.

Who knew some of the most popular RE characters would be such a niche proposition? :lol

Oh well, at least the Viking outfit solves half of the problems if there ever were people who were interested in one. Just need an accurate head to go along with it.

Yeah RE2 is the fan favorite of the series... or is it RE4 nowadays? Ugh. Anyway yeah, the Viking outfit does the job and beats the cost of a custom tailoring job.

You won't find a good sculptor even for 10 "interested" There is no profit in small runs and in the end you can get something like this only with a ponytail :lol -

jp8b_zpsauhkbqxu.jpg

Back