Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a 1/6 but an "update" on my small prop collection for RE3:

14393255_10155239442024638_80280598_o.jpg

Just waiting on the gem for the chronos key and the brad card case and the blue/green diamond gems

Nah it was 3D printed @ shapeways and I just painted it. I might re do the gold not sure if I like it.

Chronos key is definitely a more obscure item but the clock tower remains to be my favorite part of re3

Not a 1/6 but an "update" on my small prop collection for RE3:

14393255_10155239442024638_80280598_o.jpg

Just waiting on the gem for the chronos key and the brad card case and the blue/green diamond gems

Amazing! Where'd you get the RPD lighter?

Only props I have so far are the gold lugers with wall mount base, three Samurai Edges, and the Spencer mansion map with keys.

Etsy. Asked some engraving place to do it for me (sent them the logo). It came out so well! Only cost like $32 shipped which is awesome.

I always wanted the gold lugers!

Been wondering that as well. Didju got the Viking kit?

It's in the mail now and I'm getting it this week. I just ordered a knife and the Hot Toys Indiana Jones pistol since it's the best choice for her Browning High Power.

I just need a body and head now.

It's in the mail now and I'm getting it this week. I just ordered a knife and the Hot Toys Indiana Jones pistol since it's the best choice for her Browning High Power.

I just need a body and head now.

I thought of using the Dragon head but that doesn't hold up. At all.

830bcd2343eb298de2893ff4c0b196ba.jpg

I wasn't planning this bash, but I ended just the outfit and ended up getting the whole kit for $30. I'm pretty sure the seller made a mistake and shipped the whole kit. The sculpt is still ugly looking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back