Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still in shock that this guy has a diary. Gotta read it later.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

D.I.J..jpg

My first RE custom ever never got any love when it came to showing my customs...but no longer!

Updates: STARS Chris boots, STARS Wesker holster and radio, and of course the hydration pouch. Only thing he's missing are two identical pouches on his belt. I really gotta fix that burn mark on his left arm.

IMG_2313.jpg

IMG_2314.jpg

IMG_2315.jpg

IMG_2316.jpg

IMG_2317.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2320.jpg

IMG_2321.jpg

IMG_2325.jpg

I think Privyet has gone full retard. I guess that's why Kiva left :lol

What gloves did you use for your hunk?

Can't remember for my RE4 HUNK, I'll hook you up later when I'm sober and have free time. The gloves for my RE2/Outbreak HUNK are slightly modified HT Comedian gloves.

I know this thread is uber old but what are you using to sculpt her hair? Wax? I'm wanting to edit one of my sculpts but am curious on how you did yours so well. Thanks man.

I know this thread is uber old but what are you using to sculpt her hair? Wax? I'm wanting to edit one of my sculpts but am curious on how you did yours so well. Thanks man.

Whose hair? Claire's? Just used water, gel, and air while holding it in place after carefully cutting it to the right style.

Need some opinions on this REmake Chris sculpt. The sculpt turned out excellent, but the paint job is equally important. Something seems off in this one and I think it may be the eyes and eyebrows.

I'm no photoshop expert, but here's a photoshop I did; made the irises and eyebrows larger/wider. Photoshop on left, actual on right:

14025203192_171b4f887e_ocopycopy.jpg

Here's the sculpt unpainted:

chrisr.jpg

attachment.php

Would love to get some opinions from my fellow RE fans to get this as close to perfect as possible. Thanks.

I think it looks fine tbh. The photo shop looks more off to me.

Would love to get some opinions from my fellow RE fans to get this as close to perfect as possible. Thanks.

The photoshop one looks better for me in terms of the size of the larger irises and eyebrows since the detail work on the original look a bit too thinned out. That said, the positioning of the eyes on the photoshop version looks a bit off since it almost looks like it's trailing down. If you can match the exact positioning of the eyes as it looks on the game render then it should look spot-on.

The photoshop one looks better for me in terms of the size of the larger irises and eyebrows since the detail work on the original look a bit too thinned out. That said, the positioning of the eyes on the photoshop version looks a bit off since it almost looks like it's trailing down. If you can match the exact positioning of the eyes as it looks on the game render then it should look spot-on.

Yeah, his eyes seem too beady at the moment and the eyebrows thin. Yeah, I'm not the best photoshop expert, but I'm glad you see the same as I do :lol

No opinion from Kiva, Project, Biojex, or Snake? C'mon. C'mooooooon.

Steve now has a more accurate collar and belt buckle:

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

CV Wesker now has HCF on uniform and belts on boots. I might paint the laces a darker brown:

IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2364.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

There's something off with Steve's face too (sorry! He's my favorite character!). The hair is fine but it's the face I think. I think it's too... Thick? He should be skinnier. Regardless Wesker looks boss.

Back