Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol thanks.

If I were rich enough, or talented enough, I'd create all Alpha and Bravo. The most crucial items are the vests!

Looks like this is the body I need, a Dragon TTL 3.0, I just want confirmation from the pros. I'm assuming the Brad head Buttmunch used will be the same?:

9.jpg

Man, this place ain't as lively as it used to be. I guess all interest in RE customs has died? :thud:
Always figured myself a late bloomer, however, this isn't my first rodeo. These customs will kick ass! :monkey1

IMG_5823.jpg

:monkey3

If you're using the same head for Brad that I used, then a normal short neck TT plug will work with that head. Nothing funky like that TTL body.

Sabretooth looks great! I still haven't found a good shirt, coat, belt, and jacket for mine. Any leads? :lol

If you're using the same head for Brad that I used, then a normal short neck TT plug will work with that head. Nothing funky like that TTL body.

Sabretooth looks great! I still haven't found a good shirt, coat, belt, and jacket for mine. Any leads? :lol

Thanks for the heads up!

The coat (and I think the belt too) is from the Sin City Hartigan custom floating around, forget the exact name. The shirt is from The Spirit, though I may get a better one one day. I forget where I got the jacket :slap

Man, I've got a lot on my plate.

HUNK
CV Chris
CV Claire
RE4 Wesker
Richard Aiken
Brad Vickers
Barry Burton
Billy Coen

Down the road I'm thinking of attempting RE2 Claire, CV Wesker, and Rebecca :monkey4

I remember seeing someone saying they were making a CV Wesker. I'd much prefer making that version over the RE4 version. Shouldn't be too difficult, I might do that instead...

Yeah. They're essentially longer than normal boots with I think three straps that go over the laces. Never seen boots like that yet.

Putting this on a muscle body is gonna be tough.

images

But right now I need to learn how to take head sculpts with necks and customize them to fit muscle bodies. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I checked the Custom forum, but there doesn't seem to be any good instructions or step-by-step instructions.

Good luck making all those customs. Lol a little late, but it'll be fun to watch the process. :)

But right now I need to learn how to take head sculpts with necks and customize them to fit muscle bodies. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

You can always try using the HT Captain America nude bodies. They are the muscle arms and can support head sculpts with necks. But it all comes down to how big you need the muscle body to be.

You can always try using the HT Captain America nude bodies. They are the muscle arms and can support head sculpts with necks. But it all comes down to how big you need the muscle body to be.

Thanks for the insight, had no idea Cap was a hybrid body. I was originally looking at an Odin body for Barry due to the "gut" he has for a torso, but I guess a fat suit will do too. A standard muscle body would be preferred for Billy since he has a tank top.

Painting is managable and finding the right parts is too. But when it comes to modding, I have no idea where to start.

Barry really needs a full muscle body, not an Odin. He has big arms too.

I'll most likely get a Cap body for Barry. For Billy, the standard muscle body is ideal since his arms, neck, and shoulders are exposed. The problem is modding a neck-head sculpt to fit it at this point. If anyone has got the talent and is willing to make some dough, I'm certainly offering.

I'll most likely get a Cap body for Barry. For Billy, the standard muscle body is ideal since his arms, neck, and shoulders are exposed. The problem is modding a neck-head sculpt to fit it at this point. If anyone has got the talent and is willing to make some dough, I'm certainly offering.

I'm not going to lie, most customizers including myself, HATE, and I mean HATE doing this job.

It's almost like keep your $$$, sort of deal. :lol

Ski

I'm not going to lie, most customizers including myself, HATE, and I mean HATE doing this job.

It's almost like keep your $$$, sort of deal. :lol

Ski

Really? I always figured it was cake for someone like you who can make masterpieces out of a blob of clay! :lol

By the way, what are the chances for those on the waiting list for Nemmy to receive him? :pray:

Really? I always figured it was cake for someone like you who can make masterpieces out of a blob of clay! :lol

By the way, what are the chances for those on the waiting list for Nemmy to receive him? :pray:

Yea it's more about precision and being careful because not all headsculpts are the same, so you don't want to mess it up.

Nemy WL, oh man... I don't want to say no hope but I will try. That figure will be produced with each and everyone with lots of love. So there's no doubt that they'll love it, but there's some truth that I won't survive it. :lol

I'll have come back and arise from the dead again.:lecture :devil

Ski

Back