Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dude let it go has nothing to do with you. reported
Seriously I don't see you discussing anything VG related your adding fuel to the fire.

We need to do this more often.

He loves attaching himself to things that don't concern him whatsoever, and more recently things regarding myself. From now on, let's all report him when he pulls this crap.

Not happy with his performance at all. Time to write him up.

probably OMW to do something great, again.

Yeah-ok.gif

How bout we all settle this like real men?

Over a game of Peace Walker deathmatch. While the server's still active.

Never played peace walker death match any good?

It is actually! Most of the modes a loads of fun. I was hoping we could all get together and kill each other someday. I'm sure the severs will shut down by next year so everybody hurry up!

I love that the game scatters empty boxes all over the field, you'll never know if someone's hiding in there. :lol

It is actually! Most of the modes a loads of fun. I was hoping we could all get together and kill each other someday. I'm sure the severs will shut down by next year so everybody hurry up!

I love that the game scatters empty boxes all over the field, you'll never know if someone's hiding in there. :lol

I hate the story, but the game itself is a fun multiplayer game.

I still have yet to play a game with you :lol. We'll have to do it soon.

Seeing how the 3 of us all have the game and have PSN we should do it. Although I'd be a dead weight since I lost my game data when my PS3 died :lol

Sounds like a plan. I have you both on my buddy list, so let's meet up after I'm done with Rising LOL :rotfl.

Seeing how the 3 of us all have the game and have PSN we should do it. Although I'd be a dead weight since I lost my game data when my PS3 died :lol

Not a big deal since we all can back you up. I S-Ranked a buddy who had nothing since my Motherbase and gear were all maxed out.

Friendly warning though, DON'T mess with the Japanese. Those guys can kill you before you even touch that analog stick. :lol

Sounds like a plan. I have you both on my buddy list, so let's meet up after I'm done with Rising LOL :rotfl.

:hi5:

Back