Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that is awesome. I really dislike him in the movie compaired to the games but that figure is goooood. I want!

boots are from royce predators.
bdu rothco style from toy soldier.
truetype from hot toys repaint to the 3 days breard look.
glove hands from hot toys resi 5 chris repaint.
beld and puches ??????? found on ebay!
and the harness made my girl from a back pack to this style.
the virus is a battery custom made to a t-virus LoL
machine gun from hot toys t-1000
desert eagel???found on ebay!!
back pack?????? found on ebay!!
holster?? found on ebay!
magnum ?? found on ebay!!
lamp are from hot toys wesker stars version!!!

but thanks for your likeness !! :yess:

almost finished my jill stars need to add a few minor things other then that its finished need to paint the palms of her gloves black
DSCN1851.jpg

DSCN1850.jpg

DSCN1849.jpg

DSCN1848.jpg

DSCN1846.jpg

DSCN1844.jpg

DSCN1842.jpg

DSCN1841.jpg

DSCN1840.jpg

DSCN1839.jpg

hey krec, it was a fine work to your jill. i have made my jill stars in four month. in the image she is not finished. i have rebuild a lot of custom items from the remake, lock pick dummy, dagger, and the stun gun. new pictures comes in the next days and i´ll post it on this forum.
mr.valentine

I have been through this thread from start to finish loads of times recently. Some superb work in here. That barry above is class! I found my REmake copy for the gamecube last week and have been playing non stop. So I started a S.T.A.R.S RE1 Chris! Just need some S.T.A.R.S pants from the resident evil 5 Chris figure and he's done. Anyone with any for sale? :D

Would anyone be up for a group comission to get a REmake Chris sculpt made? Maybe we could get Jill and Barry, too. It would be ace. I know we have the RE5 Chris and that's the sculpt I'm using but an accurate REmake sculpt would be cool.

I have been through this thread from start to finish loads of times recently. Some superb work in here. That barry above is class! I found my REmake copy for the gamecube last week and have been playing non stop. So I started a S.T.A.R.S RE1 Chris! Just need some S.T.A.R.S pants from the resident evil 5 Chris figure and he's done. Anyone with any for sale? :D

Would anyone be up for a group comission to get a REmake Chris sculpt made? Maybe we could get Jill and Barry, too. It would be ace. I know we have the RE5 Chris and that's the sculpt I'm using but an accurate REmake sculpt would be cool.

this is a good idea a remake chris!!
my idea is from the 1/6 chris remake statue to make a copy from
head to a action figur head!!

https://www.actionfigurearchive.co.uk/ekmps/shops/carpetmonster/images/resident-evil-umbrella-chronicles-1-6-scale-chris-redfield-statue-2647-p.jpg

here is he anyone can make this???

:pray:

i would be up for a jill julia voth likeness and a better set of shoulder pads for her anyone in mind to sculpt this ? would love to own this

JULIA_JILL.jpg

Last edited:
Back