Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enough negative nancy talk about Claire! :lol

"Chris, I have to find you..."

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil 2/Darkside Chronicles Version)
UPDATE

IMG_1232.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1233.jpg

IMG_1229.jpg

Resident.Evil:.The.Dark.Side.Chronicles.416636.jpg

Claire grew up with her older brother Chris. Eventually, Chris skipped college and joined the US Air Force, while Claire became a student at university, and took an interest in motorcycles. Claire has been trained in military combat techniques by Chris, and has learnt how to handle herself in hand-to-hand combat, as well as being able to wield a multitude of weapons including combat knives and firearms.

IMG_1235.jpg

IMG_1236.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

Still Needed:
-Sunglasses {enroute)

The decal should have Darkside or Orc. Anyway looks good! :D congrats Brandon. I don't have a Claire. :lol

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

In RE2 Claire doesn't wear blue jean shorts. :p :lol

:lol Glad the purse belt got fixed.

Me too, but it's still not right. Can't complain though, it's minor. Basically the belt with the buckle is too short and the belt with the holes is too long/has too many holes.

I never really liked claire's new look in the games. :/ It always has looked tacky to me. The original design looked more slick,

It seems as if the designers didnt know what they were doing when coming up with claire's new look.

Quite the opposite for me. The older design looks tacky whereas the updated look looks more "attitude," fitting Claire's biker persona.

I think you're the only keeping this thread alive. :lol and Kiva. As for me I have officially retired. ;)

I think you're the only keeping this thread alive. :lol and Kiva. As for me I have officially retired. ;)

Not for long on my part, only a few to go! Other than posting small updates such as accurate weapons, I'll likely do what Kiva does and post random pics of the customs you guys have already seen. Maybe I'll get around to doing more green screen scenes from the games like I did my STARS pic!

Aw, well, whatever it takes to make ends meet. Were you gonna go through with scrapping your Claire for an Alice custom?

Back