Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I.e. as far as we know, HT only has the right to make figures based on how they appear in RE4 and 5. If we want a STARS Jill for instance, Capcom would have to release a DL of Jill in her STARS outfit for RE5 or HT would have to obtain the rights to RE1 to make character on how they appeared in that particular game or obtain the entire RE lisence as a whole.

I honestly think it's just a matter of time...I feel that it will happen relatively soon...I feel it in my bones!

The complete Resident Evil license would probably be the most awesome thing to happen ever for me. I don't think we'd get many monsters, but I'd be happy that we could get characters like Rebecca and Claire. If they did make monsters I'd want the first zombie encountered in RE1, William Birkin, Mr. X, and maybe a Hunter or Licker.

The complete Resident Evil license would probably be the most awesome thing to happen ever for me. I don't think we'd get many monsters, but I'd be happy that we could get characters like Rebecca and Claire. If they did make monsters I'd want the first zombie encountered in RE1, William Birkin, Mr. X, and maybe a Hunter or Licker.

There's no point in me making a list...I would get everything :lol

Back