Resident Evil 1- Alice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How'd you know bout this?

There was a rumor going around online XD . Don't know if this is true, but he indeed was building a very expensive house, maybe people exaggerates and it's in HK dollars ? :p , but for what HT is charging now for their figures it does sounds possible... :rotfl

There was a rumor going around online XD . Don't know if this is true, but he indeed was building a very expensive house, maybe people exaggerates and it's in HK dollars ? :p , but for what HT is charging now for their figures it does sounds possible... :rotfl

Actually its true:lol

I met the owner of the biggest toy shop here, whos also HT agent, and told me that Howard just bought a mansion in HK.

He also said that the production cost of Mark IV is only around $35USD:horror

Actually its true:lol

I met the owner of the biggest toy shop here, whos also HT agent, and told me that Howard just bought a mansion in HK.

He also said that the production cost of Mark IV is only around $35USD:horror

Damn, it's true then... and ARE YOU FU@$ KIDDING ME?!...:horror:gah: , no wonder he bought a mansion, damn!... :thud:

Good to see you All!! ^^ thank you for remember me.
and thank you for interisting.

sculpt by mr. park. custom clothes and cy girl body.

limited edition full set. ver1.2, ver2.

6187014739_52bc6cfe21_b.jpg

not include big gun last pics

this ver 1.2 is little different with old ver1.

painting head, body, boots with magnet, custom clothes with jacket(little park's they're making of rainman's -old ver1 made by harue. right), gun, magnet base, certificate

Ltd 10

6187536526_b6d2abbbd2_b.jpg

with magnet base.

ver 2.
painting head, body, boots with magnet, custom clothes(harue's), guns, magnet base, certificate

Ltd 10

700usd +shipping 35usd

ver 1.2 is little different with old ver1.

painting head, body, boots with magnet, custom clothes with jacket(little park's they're making of rainman's -old ver1 made by harue. right), gun, magnet base, certificate

Ltd 10

If you wanna buy it, plz contact to me.

this items ship in Oct. I'll post new pics after this weekend.

Last edited:
lovely sculpt but that body has gotta be swapped. I've got the harue dress as well and I have the old triad sculpt. I'm really after a new sculpt for her

yeah I'd buy the HS but not the figure. I already have the first Ha-rue dress and a good body. I have the Spenser HS which is pretty damn good, but I've always wanted this one.

700$ is WAY to much
SOMEONE wants to buy a mansion

I know right! $700.00 is way to much. I will wait for hot toys and if hot toys doesnt make this one , i will make one myself. Some of these people think thier stuff is made of gold.they can keep dreaming.lol!

Back